Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Grow log 2023: @Anders A

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Beautiful! Parting with your field is such sweet sorrow. There is relief from the burden while also a wistful longing to go back out there and fiddle with the plants that are no longer there. I still look out of window, momentarily forgetting they are gone. Next year.... Next year....

Anders A

This morning, I drove up the tobacco field with a tiller. Still determined there will be only one variety next year, Virginia Brightleaf, and 76 plants, compared to this year's 12 varieties and 200+plants. However, wondering if this sounds believable?

Tobacco field 2023-09-24 1.jpg

Tobacco field 2023-09-24 2.jpg

johnny108

Believable?
I don't even have a garden space- I use containers I just put all over the building I live in, hoping no one complains (they haven't).
And........I just ordered 4 more strains from nwtseeds.com
(Punta de Lanza, KY17, Hyang Cho- because of a M*A*S*H* episode, and Vallejano- because I think it can be a strong contender for container growing, like Little Dutch, only stronger in nicotine)

cavedane

Believable?
I don't even have a garden space- I use containers I just put all over the building I live in, hoping no one complains (they haven't).
And........I just ordered 4 more strains from nwtseeds.com
(Punta de Lanza, KY17, Hyang Cho- because of a M*A*S*H* episode, and Vallejano- because I think it can be a strong contender for container growing, like Little Dutch, only stronger in nicotine)
Do you now any dealers inside the EU ? last year I ordered big gem and prilepp ...but all I got was a message from the customs that they cant bee importet from outside EU.

johnny108

Do you now any dealers inside the EU ? last year I ordered big gem and prilepp ...but all I got was a message from the customs that they cant bee importet from outside EU.
I order from http://nwtseeds.com/ into Germany without any problems.
I’ve never found anything inside the EU with good quality.

Anders A

Then I will be done with the tobacco season in 2023. The result was 19.4 kg of dry tobacco, (16 kg of flour for snus and 3.4 kg of leaves for pipe tobacco). Disappointed with the yield of some varieties, but overall I am satisfied. I'm now looking forward to season 2024 :)

Tobacco 2023 1.jpg

Tobacco 2023 2.jpg

Tobacco 2023 3.jpg

Tobacco 2023 4.jpg

Tobacco 2023 5.jpg

Tobacco 2023 6.jpg

Tobacco 2023 7.jpg

Anders A

Yes thanks ...I got my very first seed from them ...but they dont have prilep :-( I would like try them.
Here is one place here in Sweden were you can buy seeds, they have Prilep