Whole Leaf Tobacco

Growing Equipment from Da Vinci Plant Services

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
As a beginning note FmGrowIt gave me permission to post this thread; listing the growing equipment/supplies my small business supplies. This first post is just an intro, I will add items as we expand.

I will post each new post with a link to the item on my website, all FTT members get 10% list cost when orders are emailed to dvplantservices@gmail.com with the phrase "FTTMember Order" in the subject box.

A few items we have in the line up to be sold here in the next few weeks. Pricing will be posted when available.

• Activated Carbon Charcoal water filter: With standard 3/4" Hose Thread male and female in/outlets to attach to standard house hose. Comes ready to use.
  • Biodegradable, Natural Based Plant and Soil Supplement. Provide slow and fast acting nutrients to the soil/plants you are growing. Non toxic, biodegradable made from natural ingredients, not recommended for eating but safe to ingest. Apply fortified clippings to plant base/ in row and water, or alternatively work into soil for longer lasting release. First nutrient release effective in 24-48 hours, second release effective approximately 2-3 weeks after application when applied to surface. Won't burn plants/roots.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
I will be doing the final test on the Biodegradable, Natural Based Plant and Soil Supplement in the next couple days over the holiday. I just got my pump in for applying the nutrient slurry and still need to plumb it in.

I will get the exact nutrient rating soon, but I am planning on making different strengths. I will be offering 3 sample packs for shipping cost only. First come first serve.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
NEW PRODUCT

Curing Stick
$2.50 Each (FTT special, retail is $3.00) (not including shipping or tax. MI tax if you reside in MI)

*4' Length
*Comes pre strung with wire and second set of holes on each end to wire in a tag
*kiln dried pine
*comes completely unfinished without any glues, stains or paints
Comes without tobacco (sorry :))

To order, email dvplantservices@gmail.com with the phrase "FTTMember Order" in the subject box, and include details on quantity, payment type, address, and I'll get back to you asap.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
New Product (Final Stages of productions)

Stalk Harvester
$20.00 Each (FTT special, retail is $25.00) (not including shipping or tax. MI tax if you reside in MI)

(conceptual sketch)
cutter.jpg

* 16" over all length
*4'' hardened steel blade
*wooden handle
*blade is painted with rust preventative paint to reduce the risk of corrosion due to rain, dew or plant fluids.
*grade 8 hardware
*friction reducing eyelets in striking edge of blade to reduce secondary contact area when cutting through material
*strap eyelet in handle
*replaceable blade

Product will be available for purchase soon. PM me with any questions or concerns.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Product rolling off the line: Plant Growth Ehancer - Seedling Gel

New product rolling off the line soon!

This product will aid tobacco while in the seedling stage, early in growth. Instead of starting off your tobacco plants on the wrong foot, meaning using salt based fertilizers in your starting trays; use Da Vinci Plant Services' PGE- Seedling Gel.

Apply a dime sized amount of gel (3/4 inch or 2cm) near the base of the plant, and water as normal. The gel is somewhat slow releasing, contains no fertilizer materials or salt materials, and is completely natural based.

$12 per 8oz tube, free shipping in the continental US.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Re: Product rolling off the line: Plant Growth Ehancer - Seedling Gel

By the way with the PGE Gel, the first 5 buyers from here on the forum get 5% off.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
(PGE) Plant growth enhancer (legal issues with other terms commonly used that require licensing)