Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Harvesting and Curing Flue-Cured Tobacco U. Ga.

burge

That sucked it was about curing in a why you get certain problems with leaves

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Try searching these.

North Carolina State University:

University of Tennessee Knoxville:

University of Kentucky Burley Extension Service:

Cooperation Centre for Scientific Research Relative to Tobacco (CORESTA) links:
https://www.coresta.org/

Virginia Tech Virginia Agricultural Experiment Station:

Clemson Cooperative Extension:

Bob

Maxi

Try searching these.

North Carolina State University:

University of Tennessee Knoxville:

University of Kentucky Burley Extension Service:

Cooperation Centre for Scientific Research Relative to Tobacco (CORESTA) links:
https://www.coresta.org/

Virginia Tech Virginia Agricultural Experiment Station:

Clemson Cooperative Extension:

Bob

Thank you Beto. I come from the pipe, I'm a commercial tobacco consumer. I see you didn't know anything about anything I thought I knew.

For now, I'm gathering information. Learning as much as I can, and I will soon look at making my mixes, buying from websites that I am looking at in Spain and the EU. I still have my doubts. To date, for me The Burley and Virginia, they were different families of tobacco, and now I see (I think) that Virginia is those strains that are treated. with flue-cured. And the Burley? They are air-cured... But if you treat them with flue-cured they will acquire flavor profiles similar to virginia
As you can see I'm very much lost

Maxi

Thank you Beto. I come from the pipe, I'm a commercial tobacco consumer. I see you didn't know anything about anything I thought I knew.

For now, I'm gathering information. Learning as much as I can, and I will soon look at making my mixes, buying from websites that I am looking at in Spain and the EU. I still have my doubts. To date, for me The Burley and Virginia, they were different families of tobacco, and now I see (I think) that Virginia is those strains that are treated. with flue-cured. And the Burley? They are air-cured... But if you treat them with flue-cured they will acquire flavor profiles similar to virginia
As you can see I'm very much lost

Hi Beto. I apologize again for my English. I wanted to say "I see that I did not know anything of what I thought I knew". Not that you didn't know. Excuse my horrible English.