Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Alberta

SteveAlberta

Just registered and am about to make my first purchase. I've bought leaves from the other company, but I wasn't happy with my order. Reading the posts from the members here about the quality of Whole Leaf Tobacco, I'm looking forward to receiving my first shipment.

Happy Rolling

Steve

Alberta, Canada

SteveAlberta

Just registered and am about to make my first purchase. I've bought leaves from the other company, but I wasn't happy with my order. Reading the posts from the members here about the quality of Whole Leaf Tobacco, I'm looking forward to receiving my first shipment.

Happy Rolling

Steve

Alberta, Canada
Just received my shipment of 5lbs of Canadian Flue Cured Virginia Lemon, and I am extremely impressed with my order. I couldn't wait to de-stem and shred up a bunch for a taste test, and I'm very happy. I have previously ordered full leaves from "that other place" and I wasn't happy with the quality of the leaves, I had about a half-pound of waste from my 5lb order. The quality of the leaves I just received from Whole Leaf is like night and day. I was so impressed I immediately made another 11lb order but this time with a variety of leaves to see if I can recreate my favourite pipe tobacco that is no longer available.

I'm very very happy that I've found this place, and thank you to all the members for their insightful and interesting posts.

Steve