Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Brussels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr_triac

hello everyone! I was sent here by someone on Reddit.
Currently 19 years old, it's my dream to one day own a tobacco farm where 100% organic and natural tobacco is grown. With a small scale factory where the tobacco is processed into various tobacco products (snus, snuff, RYO, cigarettes and cigars) Truly passionate about this wonderful plant, I've have brought it upon myself to try every tobacco product out there. so far only tobacco paste, dokha and chewing tobacco are left on my list.

i am currently germinating my first Virginia plants. ultimately in a few years i will have developed a tobacco strain that packs the flavor of Virginia tobacco that can grow in the colder climate of Belgium. I am looking for growing tips and blending guides. also some snuff making information is very welcome!

I keep a youtube channel where i post progress: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIgvuS90dTmHYIG1uYMHifA

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Check out the New Growers' FAQ and the Index of Key Forum Threads (both linked in the menu bar). Also, look through the Wiki. Developing a stable, new tobacco strain often requires 5 to 7 years of crossing and selection and testing. Good luck in your endeavors.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.