Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Portugal

Buakaw

Hello,
I found the Forum while I was researching information about different kinds of Tobacco and am glad to see this place exists!
I am interrested in growing Tobacco, particularly to roll my own cigars.
I´ve go some tobacco plants growing but I have no Idea what kind they are. Can anyone recomend a good site to buy seeds that ships to/in Europe.
I don´t know much about the whole process but I am sure I will learn it. Fermenting will be a challenge.

Hope to learn a lot and thanks for having me!

Oldfella

Oldfella
Hello,
I found the Forum while I was researching information about different kinds of Tobacco and am glad to see this place exists!
I am interrested in growing Tobacco, particularly to roll my own cigars.
I´ve go some tobacco plants growing but I have no Idea what kind they are. Can anyone recomend a good site to buy seeds that ships to/in Europe.
I don´t know much about the whole process but I am sure I will learn it. Fermenting will be a challenge.

Hope to learn a lot and thanks for having me!
Welcome to the forum from me in NZ as well. As I've said before if you can't find the info here it doesn't exist.
Enjoy your grow and have fun along the way.
Cheers Oldfella

Buakaw

Welcome to the forum from me in NZ as well. As I've said before if you can't find the info here it doesn't exist.
Enjoy your grow and have fun along the way.
Cheers Oldfella
Yes the Information is Gold.
Cheers!

Welcome to the forum. I believe you're the only active member from Portugal. It will be very cool to see how your climate affects your grow. Certainly keep us posted.
They have plenty of Sun, I believe they will devellop well. I will keep posting!