Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi from Alberta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy1

I’m new on this site and I’ve got to say that this place is just a fantastic wealth of information! I’m mostly into RYO but I’m also considering getting into rolling cigars also. Hopefully with a little help, I can make that happen. From the reading I’ve done on this forum, I have learned to stove and make my own casing. I just started working with whole leaf a couple months ago and have steadily improved to the point that I don’t think I could go back to store bought.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. There is indeed a wealth of information tucked away here. Sometimes it's a challenge to find it. Enjoy the journey.

Bob

Legacy1

What kind of a blend are you using in your RYO? Curious what other Canadians are enjoying. Welcome.

Mostly flu cured. I’ve been experimenting with different casings and humidity levels. I’m actually pretty close to what I used to smoke, but a lot better. I have also been mixing in some perique and really like the sample Don sent me with my shredder order. Turkish / oriental Prilep. Unfortunately, that didn’t last long. I definitely will be ordering some of that in the near future. I’ve been hoping the Virginia redleaf would show up and I can make it a complete order for everything I like. I was hoping to maybe also order off of BigBonner or at least see what he has to offer. Sent a private message but he hasn’t replied yet.

burge

Welcome Go Flames Go. I just got a order from Big. He has been dealing with health issues in the family. Its all good. Myself I am a all virginia guy.

2Baccy

Mostly flu cured. I’ve been experimenting with different casings and humidity levels. I’m actually pretty close to what I used to smoke, but a lot better. I have also been mixing in some perique and really like the sample Don sent me with my shredder order. Turkish / oriental Prilep. Unfortunately, that didn’t last long. I definitely will be ordering some of that in the near future. I’ve been hoping the Virginia redleaf would show up and I can make it a complete order for everything I like. I was hoping to maybe also order off of BigBonner or at least see what he has to offer. Sent a private message but he hasn’t replied yet.
I’m working on an order with BigB as well. I’ve found 69% boveda humidity packs as good as I can get if they made 70% I think that would be my ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.