Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi from UK

new boy

The string means I can bunch them up if they is low and spread them out if it’s high. Thank in the uk goes up and down weekly!!!

new boy

How do you sun cure them mate?

I'm growing 50 plants in the 10l pots with saucers and I put the lot in the polytunnel. Now they've got too big width wise so I've had to put 10 outside in the elements. They don't seem to be growing as big as the others. Think the plants really like the humidity in the poly.

I've been watering them daily, in the saucers where I can, and giving them Grosure tomato feed in the saucer once a weekish, as I've read that they're closely related to tomato plants. Some leaves do get splashes of it, evident by the white residue the feed leaves behind. Are they safe to smoke?

Thank you to everyone for the help and replies. It's kinda reinforcing that I should be growing different varieties for a blend. Was hoping that I could just harvest and cure these amber leaf plants and start rolling them up!

It's a steep learning curve and I'm just winging it. I just don't want to mess up too bad seeing as I've spent about £300 already on two polys and pots etc.View attachment 37839
They do look very healthy !!