Whole Leaf Tobacco

import some leaf into New Zealand

BoxShot

okay , I'm not sure what happened , i ordered on the 28th of April and arrived at customs on the 30thof April but my parcel was held in customs for 7 days and now the USPS delivery tracker says it has been released from customs and is out for delivery . No letter from customs or heat treatment .
Is this normal? first time ordering , just wondering if this is normal or did the tabacco gods smile down on me hahah .

Orson Carte

okay , I'm not sure what happened , i ordered on the 28th of April and arrived at customs on the 30thof April but my parcel was held in customs for 7 days and now the USPS delivery tracker says it has been released from customs and is out for delivery . No letter from customs or heat treatment .
Is this normal? first time ordering , just wondering if this is normal or did the tabacco gods smile down on me hahah .
No, it's not 'normal'. I think you've just been blessed with 'beginner's luck'. Rejoice because it won't happen like this very often.
You will very likely have it on your doorstep in a day or two.
However, strange things sometimes happen. I've had parcels 'out for delivery' and they've been 'delivered' all right - straight to MPI for Heat Treatment.
To me it is inexplicable that a sizeable number of people, ordering for the first time, have this experience - getting it through unchecked. It may be purely random that a few parcels don't get held up but you'll wait a long time until it happens like that a second time.

stic

You're damn right...they've had mine for 30 days now...and still not released...:rolleyes:

NOvice

Hi, BoxShot. The nzpost tracking site seems to recognise usps tracking no's and gives more detail of where packages are. My casing from HLT has arrived and it seems excellent to me-removed 90% of burn/ bite from my cutters and now it is comparable to my old park drive mild, very happy.

burge

It is normal if you check tomorrow it will tell you where the package is and the expected delivery