Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Important information on fertilizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jekylnz

Everything we eat these days has poisonous crap leched into it from chemicals in plastics .sprays insecticides .pesticides etc..unles we totally live off our own veg. meat etc. There will keep being high cases of birth defects sterile reproduction problems.cancers.mental illness's etc.
Its all about production and money..long as they get rich in their lifetime. .they dont care what happens to their grandchildrens children. .and so on..

They have tested pregnant womens levels for some shit thats in plastics that effects the development of the genirals in the womb..thats why we gwt all these himaphridites etc. They say most people have levels of it in their systems..even fish are turning up with it in them also from eating all the plastic floating around the sea..and then we eat them too..this is the sad times we live in..quality of life gets compromised of convenients and money

coupon-clipping-granny

i know we dont eat fish we have started our own non gmo open pollinated heirloom seeds im going to continue growing in the winter in my plant room im getting chickens and looking into buying our own cows and i lost a cousin yesterday to cancer she was 38 so so sad im just fed up with the poisons we are continually being fed and lied to about

Last edited:

jekylnz

Sorry to hear about your cousin gran..its way to prevalent these days ..my pop has had most his stomach cut away now to cancer..hes lucky (if you can call it lucky) thats all he lost...and a mate of mine died about 3 years back from lung cancer..it ended up going right through all his lymph nodes..and he was in constant agony even taking over 1000mg of mophine a day before he died ..i think he coulnt wait in the end..just to escape the pain.
Also have another friend who lost his leg to bone cancer when he was 12..hes abut 50 now though. .but some of the horrible stories hes told me about the doc coming in to his hospital wearing lead aprons and gloves with their radioactive crap in a syringe. .and my mate asking what are you doing with that..just before they jam it in him..he said it was horrific stuff..I could go on but you get the point. ..just to many good people get taken from it..

DonH

I'd avoid seafood from the Gulf of Mexico because of the Corexit and seafood from the Pacific because of the radiation from Fukushima. Luckily I don't like seafood.

coupon-clipping-granny

sorry to hear tjat jekylnz i did some research and found a fruit that kills all cancer cells dormant and active its from the guava tree i ordered 10 seeds from purto rico and 2 trees from california they grow the fruit called soursop and you can make tea out of the leaves my daughter is 20 and gonna have to have a hysterectomy due to cervical cancer im hoping this is what we all need there were 100 doctors brought up on charges for admitting that chemo and radiation did nothing for you its the big companys trying to get rich by giving you more poison

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i deliver, granular fertilizer, by the tons to professional farmer's with massive acre's of crop,.

im sure a lot of them grow GMO seed,

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
sorry to hear tjat jekylnz i did some research and found a fruit that kills all cancer cells dormant and active its from the guava tree i ordered 10 seeds from purto rico and 2 trees from california they grow the fruit called soursop and you can make tea out of the leaves my daughter is 20 and gonna have to have a hysterectomy due to cervical cancer im hoping this is what we all need there were 100 doctors brought up on charges for admitting that chemo and radiation did nothing for you its the big companys trying to get rich by giving you more poison

i used to eat guava by the dozen,,, when i was a young lad living in HAWAII,,,, [ i was a military kid growing up ]

workhorse_01

Catley guava's grow all over S.FLA where I'm from I ate too many one time and cant stand the thought of the taste anymore.

jekylnz

Wow is that right....that's some good info..does it have to be a certain type or any guava tree.?? There's a heap that grow down here in nz

workhorse_01

Three years ago my wife and children and I started a heirloom garden that has since grown to a half acre. My wife says by the second year our trips to the doctors office were cut in half. We raise chickens for eggs and meat, goats for extra money, rabbits for meat, quail for eggs and meat, ring neck pheasant for meat, hogs for pork, and royal palm turkeys for thanksgiving. The next place we move to will have about a ten acre garden and room for cattle. I believe we are killing ourselves with all this growth hormone garbage that's in our food. A chicken aint supposed to be eight pounds at four weeks of age!
i know we dont eat fish we have started our own non gmo open pollinated heirloom seeds im going to continue growing in the winter in my plant room im getting chickens and looking into buying our own cows and i lost a cousin yesterday to cancer she was 38 so so sad im just fed up with the poisons we are continually being fed and lied to about

jekylnz

Three years ago my wife and children and I started a heirloom garden that has since grown to a half acre. My wife says by the second year our trips to the doctors office were cut in half. We raise chickens for eggs and meat, goats for extra money, rabbits for meat, quail for eggs and meat, ring neck pheasant for meat, hogs for pork, and royal palm turkeys for thanksgiving. The next place we move to will have about a ten acre garden and room for cattle. I believe we are killing ourselves with all this growth hormone garbage that's in our food. A chicken aint supposed to be eight pounds at four weeks of age!

That's the way hoss. .we all need to keep these heirloom seeds preserved fo r our later generations.etc.cause all these controlling companies that want to manipulate us buy making everything seedless. .so in the end we rely on them (or we lose whatever it is forever) to feed us..like the grain the sell now..you can only get one grow out of the last years seed..then have to go back to the suppliers again... manipulated (4 $) someone told me they don't even have seeds any more for the common banana that everyone eats..cause they've just kept cloning it so many times..without growing it from seed..then t becomes lost Forever. .seedless grapes..oranges..manderines etc..my brother is right into preservation of the old fruit veg lines. ..we all need to keep it up..before they have us by the balls...and loose all these great originals..we will regret it when alkyl we have are these GM types...that could completely turn to crap down the line...then it will be too late..good on you everyone making the effort to preserve our & generations to comes futures. .keep up the good work..you may be remember ed in history one day!!

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Three years ago my wife and children and I started a heirloom garden that has since grown to a half acre. My wife says by the second year our trips to the doctors office were cut in half.
Well Done Hoss. Good Job! You and your wife are doing good things for your kids (and yourselves.)

We bitch all the time about the chemicals in tobacco. Have you ever read the ingredients on corn flakes or even bread crumbs? SCARY ! I make my own bread and thus bread crumbs. Ingredients? Flour, sugar, salt, yeast, milk and canola oil. Sure, it molds or gets stale if you don't eat it but you can keep it in the fridge for a few days.

I eat damn little prepared food and NO fast food at all !

workhorse_01

We had a chicken killin Saturday and we had fried chicken sunday night my wife always says she can taste the difference in store bought yardbird . I say a chicken shouldn't be 9lbs in five weeks! Slow down let them grow the way GOD intended you'll live to be glad you did. There's a alligator farm in muse Fla. they take the dead chickens from the egg plant and what ever else they can find grind it up and feed the gators with it even the gators that die! I know from experience that they taste different than wild moonlight obtained gator meat. I was taught all my life GOD don't make no junk (look at us) Only what man does messes it up! I've been told about a chip that on the back of the bag reads "May cause anal leakage" Now honestly how bad do you want a chip?
Well Done Hoss. Good Job! You and your wife are doing good things for your kids (and yourselves.)

We bitch all the time about the chemicals in tobacco. Have you ever read the ingredients on corn flakes or even bread crumbs? SCARY ! I make my own bread and thus bread crumbs. Ingredients? Flour, sugar, salt, yeast, milk and canola oil. Sure, it molds or gets stale if you don't eat it but you can keep it in the fridge for a few days.

Last edited:

ashaggyone

Moldy or stale...Its all great food for next years veg!

Status
Not open for further replies.