Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

it's amazing to watch the farmers getting ready for spring planting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
as some know, i deliver tons of fertilizer to fields, at the beginning of spring,

and this year we have been very busy,,,,so busy that wed. i was 3 minutes late, and they were waiting on me to load a trailer,

and what amazes me is the ammount of timber that being harvested, then the land is cleared and ready for crops, the agriculture business must be doing good, for them farmers, to do all that just to aqquire more acreage.

right now, i see the watermelons and peaunuts, getting ready to be started,

i haul produce on the weekends to make some extra cash,,, and from what ive been told it will soon be time for some squash to hit the market..

a truck driver dont never get a break,;)

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I bet you're one of the first ones to have a shot at some fresh vegetables. You have me thinking of fresh fried squash right now. :D

El Gallo

as some know, i deliver tons of fertilizer to fields, at the beginning of spring,

and this year we have been very busy,,,,so busy that wed. i was 3 minutes late, and they were waiting on me to load a trailer,

and what amazes me is the ammount of timber that being harvested, then the land is cleared and ready for crops, the agriculture business must be doing good, for them farmers, to do all that just to aqquire more acreage.

right now, i see the watermelons and peaunuts, getting ready to be started,

i haul produce on the weekends to make some extra cash,,, and from what ive been told it will soon be time for some squash to hit the market..

a truck driver dont never get a break,;)

Redneck Dude it sounds like youre in the Levy Gilchrist area of FLorida from the activity your describing. Thats a great place to live

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Redneck Dude it sounds like youre in the Levy Gilchrist area of FLorida from the activity your describing. Thats a great place to live

yeah im in that area,,, and all ares around that area

Status
Not open for further replies.