Whole Leaf Tobacco

Land of 10,000 Lakes Calling

Fergusburger

I'm in the early stages of learning to roll and very glad to join FTT. I sincerely appreciate the sharing nature of the site and the willingness of the veteran rollers and tobacco growers here to help others. I'm writing from Stillwater, MN on the banks of the beautiful St. Croix River separating MN and WI. The "Fergus" in my id is reference to a now defunct burger joint in a small town in Ontario where I previously lived for 20 years, so I also appreciate the Canadian and wider international representation among the membership. While learning to roll good cigars is the primary reason I'm here, I'm also fascinated by the tobacco production and processing threads I'm reading. I've worked in agricultural crop research for 40 years, but never with tobacco, although I did interact with tobacco growers when we were trying to establish peanuts as a specialty crop on the tobacco sands on the north shore of Lake Erie. I find the tobacco curing processes particularly interesting. I look forward to sharing ideas with you all in the future.

ChinaVoodoo

Welcome to the forum! When I was a kid in the early 80s, I lived in a hamlet called Nestor Falls on the east side of the Lake of the Woods.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Be sure to scan through the topics in our Index of Key Forum Threads, linked in the menu bar.

Bob