Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Lemon-lemon Rustica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Not a bad idea Bob.. great Pier then I going to look at those name to see what I find. I remember that I have been asking alot of question about every variant I got in that swap. But can't find much at the moment.

But Bob when I think about it You know that it is easy to read about exemple GC-1 or GC-2 and think that it's about the N.Rustica variant but you can also find a Cigar wrapper under the same name.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Not a bad idea Bob.. great Pier then I going to look at those name to see what I find. I remember that I have been asking alot of question about every variant I got in that swap. But can't find much at the moment.

But Bob when I think about it You know that it is easy to read about exemple GC-1 or GC-2 and think that it's about the N.Rustica variant but you can also find a Cigar wrapper under the same name.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181207-232220.jpg
    Screenshot_20181207-232220.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 25

Levi Gross

How this all came about, if you remember the label you sent me Hasse was actually like this Lemon (lemon) I just took it at face value. Whatever the senior men come up with I will accept. I JUST WANTED IT TO BE RECOGNIZED THAT THIS STRAIN OF RUSTICA IS A WINNER

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
How this all came about, if you remember the label you sent me Hasse was actually like this Lemon (lemon) I just took it at face value. Whatever the senior men come up with I will accept. I JUST WANTED IT TO BE RECOGNIZED THAT THIS STRAIN OF RUSTICA IS A WINNER
Levi I am really happy that you like that tobacco. And as long you like it it's also a winner.

Charly

Thanks for your review !
I have not a lot of experience with rusticas (I only grew one rustica : mapacho, and I did not like it very much, its flavor reminds me of old socks :) )

Pier sent me Limonka and Sultan Albanian two years ago, but I failed on growing them (mold killed the baby seedlings.... I have certainly gave them too much water), and with new strains to try each year I did not find the place in my garden to try them again... but with Levi's review I will have no excuse to not growing them next year :D

So thank you Pier and Levi ;)

skychaser

That is the nicest looking Rustica I have ever seen. Nearly every strain I have grown dries to the same dull greenish brown. They all smoke good though, but are never very pretty.

polygon55

Hi to all!

Lemoniha (Lemonka) is an old Soviet variety of makhorka (rustica). It belongs to the type "yellow makhorka" as well as Yellow 106, Yellow 109, Sultan Albanian , Zlatka itc. Yellow makhorka has a light and pleasant aroma and is highly appreciated. They are closer in quality to tobacco than to rustica. Yellow makhorka has a yellow leaf and a light tyellow-brown stem. The flower is yellow bright . The leaf is oval and not very big.

In the USSR, rustika was distinguished as "bakun" (primitive rustika, for example - Mapacho) and "makhorka" (cultivated high-yielding rustika). The makhorka were also divided into black (dark green), green, gray (gray-green) and yellow, which were sometimes called "Schwiczent". Bakun - Rustica type Mapacho, with small oval leaves.

Levi Gross

Hi to all!

Lemoniha (Lemonka) is an old Soviet variety of makhorka (rustica). It belongs to the type "yellow makhorka" as well as Yellow 106, Yellow 109, Sultan Albanian , Zlatka itc. Yellow makhorka has a light and pleasant aroma and is highly appreciated. They are closer in quality to tobacco than to rustica. Yellow makhorka has a yellow leaf and a light tyellow-brown stem. The flower is yellow bright . The leaf is oval and not very big.

In the USSR, rustika was distinguished as "bakun" (primitive rustika, for example - Mapacho) and "makhorka" (cultivated high-yielding rustika). The makhorka were also divided into black (dark green), green, gray (gray-green) and yellow, which were sometimes called "Schwiczent". Bakun - Rustica type Mapacho, with small oval leaves.
Thank you so much for providing this information I will put it in my notes. This is quality stuff for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.