My 4 plants of Basque pepper have yielded about 80 peppers, averaging about 4" long. I have discarded the seeds and vanes, and sun-dried the cut-open peppers. Then I oven dry them further. I will attempt to mill it into a powder in the next month.
Today I pulled in my main-crop potatoes grown conventionally. Due to lack of rain I got maybe 175 lbs where I got 500 lb last year. On my no-till organic plot, I got this
glamour shot in late July:
Otherwise it's been a bit of a struggle. Our weather is extreme and towards the ends of the season we can have frost and 28C days. This was one storm that missed us but annihilated the crops to the north and east a few miles:
Now the harvest is mostly in on the fields and I'm just waiting on my tomatoes. Found some real apples at a neighbor's -- the prairies don't really have 'real' apples -- and have about four pans of these tomatoes to do. Fortunately, our garbage weather nearly eliminates pests and disease, and short of some flea beetle on the Chinese greens, what has grown has been healthy.