Whole Leaf Tobacco

Lieberman buncher

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member

Bob

James Hunsicker

Bob
Thats a great design... what could I use as the fabric, Lether I recon??

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I know its pretty expensive but I'm impatient and wood working isn't my forte.. i got plenty of credit and considering all the stupid stuff I spent money on, this is the least stupid
The kingrollers site you showed has an FAQ and says they can send a replacement cloth for $5. You would have to build the roller to fit the cloth.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
@BigBonner was making a Lieberman buncher for sale at one time. He may still be interested in making one for you.

Bob

EDIT:

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Ok I just saw this one. They are shooting for the blunt rollers market which I’m not interested in, but it will also do cigars up to 46 ring gauge and 6” long. $95.00. I like small ring gauge cigars anyway and can’t roll worth a hoot. I‘m giving this one some serious thought. Price is right, too.

James Hunsicker

Ok I just saw this one. They are shooting for the blunt rollers market which I’m not interested in, but it will also do cigars up to 46 ring gauge and 6” long. $95.00. I like small ring gauge cigars anyway and can’t roll worth a hoot. I‘m giving this one some serious thought. Price is right, too.

I was thinking of that one too, I like short thick cigars so I went with the bigger one. Im excited cause I been giving my scrap away cause I can't roll scrap for the life of me

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I was thinking of that one too, I like short thick cigars so I went with the bigger one. Im excited cause I been giving my scrap away cause I can't roll scrap for the life of me
So you did order? If you don’t mind I may wait for your review before I decide. It looks like the ring gauge on the Tumbleweeds model is adjustable by removing shims, which would be perfectly fine with me, I would probably only use the one diameter. It appears as though the larger cigar model has a finer, more complicated adjustment control, contributing to the higher cost.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I see a problem. The Tumbleweeds model is built with a really short table designed for use with square blunt roller papers, rather than long wrapper leaf. I sent an email to see if there was a workaround as I really don’t need the adjustability, complication, or expense of the larger one. Probably not, as I’m sure they are working from jigs to keep costs down, but we will see. I‘ll keep you guys posted.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I see a problem. The Tumbleweeds model is built with a really short table designed for use with square blunt roller papers, rather than long wrapper leaf. I sent an email to see if there was a workaround as I really don’t need the adjustability, complication, or expense of the larger one. Probably not, as I’m sure they are working from jigs to keep costs down, but we will see. I‘ll keep you guys posted.
Less than two hours later I have a reply. He has made a longer Tumbleweeds for previous clients that roll with wrapper leaf and it has a larger ring gauge than the other Tumbleweeds model plus it has the adjustment of the large cigar roller. He has gone to the adjustment style of the large cigar roller on all current Tumbleweeds models. This one is Mahogany rather than Walnut. $235.
I asked permission to quote his email here but I’ve pretty much covered the response anyway. I also asked him to join us here but haven’t had a reply to my reply yet. Seems like a really nice guy.

1599759579698.jpeg