Whole Leaf Tobacco

Looking for a Tuck cutter

Stogie

Hello,
I want to see if I can buy a used and working tuck cutter from anyone here. I’m preparing to roll some cigars in the next two or three weeks and would love to try my rolls with this tool.

I’m an amateur and this will be my first rolls! I welcome any advice if there is a modern way of cutting the edges if no one has a tuck cutter for me to buy.

Thanks!

Knucklehead

Founding Member
If you have no response, you could keep an eye on this thread:
Members see available equipment for sale and post a heads up here.

MarcL

I don't have one myself for you but, I see some used availability that looks to need some tuning/cleaning. I will keep from open posting due to rarity for you.
You don't need a tuck cutter to tuck cut. A large ring gauge cigar cutter works well as well as a knife.

Stogie

Stogie

I don't have one myself for you but, I see some used availability that looks to need some tuning/cleaning. I will keep from open posting due to rarity for you.
You don't need a tuck cutter to tuck cut. A large ring gauge cigar cutter works well as well as a knife.
Thank you! That’s actually something that I realized a second after I posted this message. I’ll definitely work with my cutter once it arrives. Even then, I do believe that the sound and satisfaction of a tuck cutter would be a pretty excellent experience!