• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Northwood seeds

Looking for Cigar tobacco seeds

DGBAMA

Search "Lonnie's Havannah" and let me know if it is a variety you would be interested in. I am just a first year grower myself but over germinted my havannah seed, and have a bunch already sprouted that I do not have space to plant. From what I hear this variety makes a good smoke even without blending.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Search "Lonnie's Havannah" and let me know if it is a variety you would be interested in. I am just a first year grower myself but over germinted my havannah seed, and have a bunch already sprouted that I do not have space to plant. From what I hear this variety makes a good smoke even without blending.
Correct. It is my filler of choice. My buddy prefers a Virgin/burley mix but will smoke it if it's free.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
The Tobacco Growing FAQ's has a whole list of seed vendors. I will have seed after my first grow but unfortunately that won't be very helpful to you this year. Wish I could do more.