Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Re: Man best friend, post a pic

IMG_0021 - Copy.jpg

Bruno, the wife's long haired Chihuahua on the left. I tell my redneck buddies he's my squirrel dog and most of them believe it. How embarrasing. Loafer, my German Shepherd on the right. I had a rooster named Red that nearly killed Bruno. He spurred him right in the neck. They were fighting over Loafer's food bowl!

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower

If she likes dogs you have a winner. Anyone who like dogs can't be all bad.

J

He's our figurative son, she likes him a whole lot (though his shedding gets to her!)

Bruno, the wife's long haired Chihuahua on the left. I tell my redneck buddies he's my squirrel dog and most of them believe it. How embarrasing. Loafer, my German Shepherd on the right. I had a rooster named Red that nearly killed Bruno. He spurred him right in the neck. They were fighting over Loafer's food bowl!

Nice looking dogs you got there! I aint one for chihuahuas but he's not bad lookin!

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member

this is my favorite rooster, his name is buzzard,

>
mday001.jpg

and my dog '' little-man'' [ aint nothing little about him, i let the kid's name him ]

fordtruck011.jpg

he loves to go to work with me,,, and barks at pedestrains, when i tell him to.

>>
fordtruck006.jpg

stick012.jpg

i think i picked out the right puppy, from the whole litter,

i bred the father [ american pit ] to the mother [ rednose pit ] hoping i'd have a solid white, but big, out of the bunch,,,,

and he was actually the first puppy out,,, i have this dog so spoiled,and he has so much of my affection,
that i know his lifespanisnt very long, and he will surelly go downas one of the best dog's ive ever had,

but he's only 2 so ........ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that day is far away,:cool:

Knucklehead

Founding Member

He's our figurative son, she likes him a whole lot (though his shedding gets to her!)

Nice looking dogs you got there! I aint one for chihuahuas but he's not bad lookin!

Thanks Michi--Bruno is an unusual Chihuahua, he doesn't sit in front of you and bark his head off. He barks when someone pulls up and stops when we open the door. He doesn't get the nervous jerks. We raised him like a big dog and he acts like it. We don't pick him up or carry him around. If we go the the vet he's on a leash. If he feels like being petted he comes to us. He thinks he's a German Shepherd and acts like it. I can't stand a dog that can't keep it yap shut.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower

Maybe that's the problem with Colt, we picked him up and carry him around...all 60 pounds of him

Ashauler

Founding Member

Here are our two kids. Spoiled rotten of course; they sleep on a coleman air mattress.

This is Stanley. He was following the mail man one day. He is my buddy, follows me wherever I go, always ready with some affection. He'll be 13 next July.
attachment.php

This is Riley. She's 1/2 german shorthair and 1/2 border collie. Probably the fastest and most agile dog I've ever seen. She has epilepsy, diagnosed about 2 or 3 months ago. She has had to go on medication that has slowed her down some....but she is still a fantastic girl and we love her dearly. She'll be 4 in April.
attachment.php

Knucklehead

Founding Member

100_0163 - Copy.JPG

The middle one is called "the Beast of Buttermilk Rd". She's the mean one. She was a good sport for the photo though. Check out the house shoes I got her. Loafer outweighs her by ten pounds.

Steve2md

This is Holly. She's 6 years old, boxer pit mix, and the most spoiled critter I knowHike 013.JPG This is a little panning expedition we went on. She was on a leash because there were so many rabbits out that day, I couldn't keep her focused.

notcrack

Nice that she got all Dolled-up for the picture :)
LOL, I wasn't going to mention that. Nicely done Don.

Well as I'm always the weird whipping boy on this forum I'm willing to stand apart from you fellows and admit I'm a cat person.

201211152042320.jpg

The ragdoll (white one) is called Yuki which is Japanese for snow and The tabby is Akira which is Japanese for Intelligence. I like cats due to their indifference and smaller size, plus no barking. ;)

Knucklehead

Founding Member

FmGrowit, notcrack - I'm going to have to ask you two boys to step outside with me. And you can forget the Queensbury rules. :mad:

notcrack

FmGrowit, notcrack - I'm going to have to ask you two boys to step outside with me. And you can forget the Queensbury rules. :mad:

At least you can post a picture of your missus. Mine is so horrible............I know I should have gone home early that night, but I kept circling the parking lot "who need a ride" lol

ne3go

This is Rouhlas, 7 years old. He was wondering around my garden a year ago and desided to stay! Has some labrador mix i think.

How do i put a full image in the post? Not to see just the thumb?

Attachments

• P7050002.jpg
    P7050002.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 129