Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

more smoky smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

augusto

hi friends, is there a substance that can be added to tobacco to make smoke more expansive, that is, more smoky? I knew that maybe glycerol has this effect? Or is there other substance?

Oldfella

Hi. How much smoke do you want?
Oldfella
I remember when I was a kid at school we used table tennis balls and old Black and white film negatives. We chopped them up and put them on whatever. You lite them and when burning stomped the flame out. It was enough to get the fire Alarm going, and an hour off class, and if you got caught, 6 wacks with the cane in those days. Maybe you could try that.
Cheers, oldfella

Radagast

No Problem!
I just wondered because some of the casing recipes I have found call for Glycerin Usp I figured this was Vegetable Glycerin, and they use anywhere from 2.5 to 18.5%.

Steve
They make that e-vape crap out of vegetable glycerin and propelyne glycol so probably.

Radagast

hi friends, is there a substance that can be added to tobacco to make smoke more expansive, that is, more smoky? I knew that maybe glycerol has this effect? Or is there other substance?
Dip it in e-vape crap.

augusto

yes I also think the vegetable glycerin, usually the smoke produced by natural tobacco (or without additives) develops a flat smoke, so I was looking for some tricks thanks guys !!!!!!!!!

augusto

the burlay is 40% I think it is enough for a mixture without any additives !! I noticed that the smoke of an average cigarette is "vaporous" and this is mainly due to the addition of precise additives

Oldfella

the burlay is 40% I think it is enough for a mixture without any additives !! I noticed that the smoke of an average cigarette is "vaporous" and this is mainly due to the addition of precise additives
I got it. Augusto MAYBE trying to imitate. "VAPING"
To fool Mother into thinking this.
Cheers
Oldfella

Status
Not open for further replies.