Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New Zealand shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I have scoured the internet trying to find out what is going on with New Zealand. Here is everything I've found.

1590458493771.png

This is what New Zealand is saying about their own postal service

1590458582319.png

USPS Alerts page. No mention of service to New Zealand being suspended.

I'm going to compile a list of orders sent to New Zealand and talk to a USPS regional manager about getting refunds for everyone.

freedompiper

Stic, have you had anything through customs since the 1 July permit announcement? Is it still safe to order?

JennyLeez

The referring link points to outbound. I do not see anything regarding inbound.
From my reading all will get through but just much slower.
So we just need our boxes through customs before the 1st of July and hopefully we will be right. Fingers and toes crossed.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Here is the most encouraging news I've heard in a long time.

"Hi Don

Just to say I have received all my orders now, including #21832, CJ497327596US from late last year. NZ post wrote to me saying they have it and I need to sort it out. USPS shows undelivered.

Thanks"

Davo

Ahi Ka - Well-Known Member
My order has been shipped from WLT and is en route to myus.com. I set my shipping preferences for FedEx priority (as express options appear to come with a 30% discount on freight for first shipment), selected “keep in original box”, set shipping for automatic and upgraded to same day processing. Will keep you updated

Amy1

Hey,

With the new law in NZ im looking at buying a wholesale lot to last as long as I can stretch it lol, getting it shipped via My US before I do this just wanting to check if there is a sale coming up soon don't want to miss that if so.

Cheers

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Hey,

With the new law in NZ im looking at buying a wholesale lot to last as long as I can stretch it lol, getting it shipped via My US before I do this just wanting to check if there is a sale coming up soon don't want to miss that if so.

Cheers
There never has been nor will there ever be a sale on wholesale pricing.

Last edited:

barb

I have scoured the internet trying to find out what is going on with New Zealand. Here is everything I've found.

View attachment 30779

View attachment 30780

I'm going to compile a list of orders sent to New Zealand and talk to a USPS regional manager about getting refunds for everyone.
I am happy to wait as eventually it will arrive. Our customs and post are slower than snails at the best of times. The problem I have is trying to do an order and it's not coming up with any shipping options. Says can't find your address. When I try to put in an alternate NZ address. New Zealand doesn't come up in the region/country list.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I am happy to wait as eventually it will arrive. Our customs and post are slower than snails at the best of times. The problem I have is trying to do an order and it's not coming up with any shipping options. Says can't find your address. When I try to put in an alternate NZ address. New Zealand doesn't come up in the region/country list.
Hopefully someone who knows how to use MyUs will offer some help. I do not know how MyUs works.

Lynwai

View attachment 30779

View attachment 30780

Noooo ! Would hope as my parcel is in transit that it's going to continue. I'd just love it to land in NZ then I can deal with the wait !

Avalon

I am getting so frustrated. I got a "myus" address and they advised me they dont ship whole leaf tobacco, but I see here they do. Also found attached new imports rules, that I cant really understand. ( A bit thick sometimes but i'm not blonde just old, that's my excuse) Can someone read it and let me know in simple language and let me know how to get our orders here from Don.

Attachments

• importing-or-bringing-tobacco-into-nz-faqs.pdf
    88.3 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.