• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Whole Leaf Tobacco

No contest, but I would like your opinion

CoralReefs

Suburban baccy farmer
"Coral your views are deep."

Yeah, I have found that can get me into trouble... Read too much Plato in high school or something...

"I tend to focus on the here and now."

You know, they have entire religions dedicated to that view. Seems that there must be some truth to it! I probably should focus on the present more often. My other half tells me I think too much and should just relax. She is usually right about such things.

BarG

Founding Member
"Coral your views are deep."

Yeah, I have found that can get me into trouble... Read too much Plato in high school or something...

"I tend to focus on the here and now."

You know, they have entire religions dedicated to that view. Seems that there must be some truth to it! I probably should focus on the present more often. My other half tells me I think too much and should just relax. She is usually right about such things.
Your better half sounds like a smart better half.:) Your lucky like me..

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i really like the idea of using,

a 40's / 50's era type of advertisement,,,,

but hell 99% of those companies are either out of business or bought out by the bigger baccy company,

so why not find a very nice one from '' BACK IN THE DAY'',,,,,and add the whole leaf baccy logo to it,????

because i really didnt like none of the 4 mentioned,

too bland<