Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pics of your sticks!! 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcL

from the center, Criollo 98 Viso , PA Broadleaf Viso , CV PA Broadleaf Seco fillers. cv-pa and dominican-olor binders with, Ecuador Cameroon Wrappers.

https://i.imgur.com/5fjtKJF.jpg

CigarBaron

Here are the latest off the rolling board. The cigars on the right are 50x5-6" and the one on the left is a 44x5".

CV Corojo Ligero
CV Rene Viso
CV Corojo 2006 Seco Binder
CV Corojo Oscuro Wrapper

I'm trying to figure out a good corojo based blend and these are my trials with the Rene viso. If anyone has leaf recommendations that pair well with corojo I'd be happy to hear what they are.

IMG_0963.JPG

IMG_0964.JPG

Jim D

Here are the latest off the rolling board. The cigars on the right are 50x5-6" and the one on the left is a 44x5".

CV Corojo Ligero
CV Rene Viso
CV Corojo 2006 Seco Binder
CV Corojo Oscuro Wrapper

I'm trying to figure out a good corojo based blend and these are my trials with the Rene viso. If anyone has leaf recommendations that pair well with corojo I'd be happy to hear what they are.

View attachment 36236

View attachment 36237

@waikikigun shared a blend with the traditional Corojo leaves (I don't know how this would relate to the CV leaf). The blend he shared there that I had leaf for I really enjoyed. Equal parts corojo ligero, viso, seco, bound in Nicaraguan habano seco.
If you click on the link to the pics of your sticks, it will take you to his post with 3 recipes....

CigarBaron

@waikikigun shared a blend with the traditional Corojo leaves (I don't know how this would relate to the CV leaf). The blend he shared there that I had leaf for I really enjoyed. Equal parts corojo ligero, viso, seco, bound in Nicaraguan habano seco.
If you click on the link to the pics of your sticks, it will take you to his post with 3 recipes....
Great thanks, the funny thing is that I already have a small sample of Nic 2015 Habano Seco from Don (also advertised as Condega), I think I know where it's going now.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Garden20210511_5698_Bob_500.jpg

Cigar:
wrapper: scrap of WLT Ecuador wrapper
binder: scrap of unidentified, sample of "ligero"
filler: 7 year old home-grown Glessnor mud lug; home-grown Corojo 99; remainder of "ligero" half-leaf

Codger:
wrapper: 29 year old t-shirt from my son's 9th grade sport, capped with knitting from my daughter-in-law
binder: black leather belt
filler: well-aged protoplasm

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.