Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pics of your Sticks!! 2023-2024

FrostD

Great start to the weekend here! Saw Willie Nelson & Family in Madison, WI last night. Now lake house until Monday morning. Getting ready to fire up the grill & first try of the TitoRita blend I put together a couple weeks ago. Looking like it may be a 2 or perhaps 3 stick day! Have a great weekend everyone!

IMG_4734.jpeg

WillQuantrill

So don’t leave us in suspense, what was the blend?
I call it "Bootleg Bill" in honor of my late father these 6x52ish torpedoes were rolled on the 10th anniversary of his passing, 5-20-23.
W- Habano 92 from WLT (great to work with)
Binder- Dominican Olor- WLT
Fillers- Esteli Ligero- 1.5
Esteli Seco- 1
Pilot Cubano Ligero- 1
Funny because I thought to myself beforehand maybe I'm over complicating the blends so I threw together what seemed to be a pretty run of the mill Nicaraguan in today's market but to my palette it surpassed those. Weird how that happens. I have a second version that I subbed in some Corojo Viso with the Esteli Seco I will smoke later today and report back. If it goes well @FrostD I'll send ya some.

jclif43

I call it "Bootleg Bill" in honor of my late father these 6x52ish torpedoes were rolled on the 10th anniversary of his passing, 5-20-23.
W- Habano 92 from WLT (great to work with)
Binder- Dominican Olor- WLT
Fillers- Esteli Ligero- 1.5
Esteli Seco- 1
Pilot Cubano Ligero- 1
Funny because I thought to myself beforehand maybe I'm over complicating the blends so I threw together what seemed to be a pretty run of the mill Nicaraguan in today's market but to my palette it surpassed those. Weird how that happens. I have a second version that I subbed in some Corojo Viso with the Esteli Seco I will smoke later today and report back. If it goes well @FrostD I'll send ya some.
sounds delicious. I think I have everything on hand to try this. Thanks