Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pics of your sticks!!

MarcL

Hi @MarcL, thanks.
----- Absolutely. Make mistakes so you learn how not to do them. Build the relationship with the leaf.---- This means another ton of shipping costs from USA while waiting on growing my own :) :) :) I'm wondering if there is not a business oppty here in this OLD continent.

Mauro
I think there is a https://wholeleaftobacco.com/ affiliate on your continent.

Biglizard1

Tonight's efforts.
Corojo ligero
Criollo seco
Sumatra wrapper

These wrappers were made from select leaves classed as binder. @webmost provided these to me. And after selecting and sorting i pulled about 5 leaves from the batch and prepped them as wrappers. They are nice and slightly peppery and turn out a nice wrapper.
Thanks again Robert for the gift and experience with a wide variety.

I now have an expanded palate and ingredient knowledge. I will pay it forward.

20210222_182229.jpg20210222_193658.jpg

FrostD

Keeping the hands busy today in between calls for work. Some not the prettiest, but always getting better and better!

Entire picture was wrapped in 5 whole total leaves of the WLT Dominican Olor wrapper. Quite a fun wrapper to use! Very large leaf with amazing color. Super easy to work with as well. Cased them overnight in a grocery bag. Made a biggg difference on this wrapper.

Paper clipped the hand rolls with no binder and all scrap filler. For a buddy who doesn’t care about the looks. Love the paper clips! @deluxestogie

Attachments

Danny M

My first and second rolls. The first one I put the wrapper on inside out but it smoked the same :D. The second one looks a little better. They’re some hogs. 6.5 to 7 x 70’s. I cheated a bit by using a mat but I made up for it by using no glueo_O

Attachments

Knucklehead

Founding Member
My first and second rolls. The first one I put the wrapper on inside out but it smoked the same :D. The second one looks a little better. They’re some hogs. 6.5 to 7 x 70’s. I cheated a bit by using a mat but I made up for it by using no glueo_O
Those firsts look better than my last rolls. :oops:

FrostD

MarcL

@MarcL How does the ‘12 compare to the ‘13? I was going to add some ‘13 to my next order here soon and *poof* gone. Lol. Onto the 2012 stock.
It is fine, delicate and I'll say richer then a Ecuador CT seed. This is my first dive into it and its a bold reach. I do like the lip. Not a big fan of a CT CT shade lip but, I was not able to compare it to the Brazil 2013.