Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pics of your sticks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcL

All leaf has its own work ability to it. I'd say its super stretchy with a certain resilience when cased. It has a tackiness to it. Stains/bruises easily. Cracks easily when dry.

MarcL

9AF0R4e.jpg

ciennepi

Excuse myself. I know this is not the correct treat but .... here are the best rollers on the heart that can give me an answers;)
In the youtube site of E.P. Carrillo Cigars I find this video that describe the triple cap method.
I had never see something similar:oops:, it's not like a standard cuban triple cap.
To me it seem like a hibrid between a triple cap plus a dominican cap.
What do you think?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXXHg93JieA

MarcL

Excuse myself. I know this is not the correct treat but .... here are the best rollers on the heart that can give me an answers;)
In the youtube site of E.P. Carrillo Cigars I find this video that describe the triple cap method.
I had never see something similar:oops:, it's not like a standard cuban triple cap.
To me it seem like a hibrid between a triple cap plus a dominican cap.
What do you think?
The triple cap has a detached flag and the Dominican cap has its flag attached to the wrapper.
In this video he has a lot of scrap that he tucks under the cap that makes it look like both but, he really is just tucking the flag under the wrapper before he brings it around it seems.

rainmax

Founding Member
In my opinion too complicated and without sense. MarcL keep doing the best looking cigars. Who is smoking all those beauties?

MarcL

Yeah, you may have noticed I tend to come up with boxes some what. I really like this kind of gimmicky stuff. these have always been to much $ to get for me but, this one was right so, ePray works sometimes for me? it was empty when I got it but, I started filling it before it arrived. me happy!

rainmax

Founding Member
When Mayorga get out of the business back in previous millennium I bought few boxes for very funny price. I believe it was about 20$. All sizes same price.
Still have few empty boxes. And I remember it was good Nicaraguan tobacco. Solid cedar box...

Status
Not open for further replies.