Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pics of your sticks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waikikigun

Garden20200406_5010_cigar_PartagasHabana_robusto_700.jpg

This wonderful Habano was a gift from one of my brothers. Every Cuban Partagas that I have ever smoked over the decades has been harsh and way too strong for a human being to smoke. This robusto was from a different planet. The mild, rosado wrapper is perfect. Draw is excellent (expected), but the nicotine strength is medium-to-full (unexpectedly low!) and smooth as silk. It still has that rich, complex Havana tobacco character. Also, the robusto size is perfect for this strength of cigar. Any larger would be over the top for my delicate constitution.

Fully expecting to have to diplomatically praise it in an email to my brother, I had postponed smoking it for a couple of months. (It's the weather. It's the phase of the Moon. Too windy.) So, relieved, I will give it its due praise in my response to him.

The stick was sourced from a reputable tobacconist in Geneva.

Bob
Glad you enjoyed; the Partagas robusto is one of the all-time great cigars imho.

waikikigun

This label, 2C98S+1, signifies that these blends (of which there are five here, two each) use two leaves C98 seco + one leaf of something else in the filler. The something else is indicated by a number code around the back, on the label.

saIANzK.jpg

Slots 1/2: 2 C98 seco, 1 C98 viso
Slots 3/4: 2 C98 seco, 1 Nica Hab viso
Slots 5/6: 2 C98 seco, 1 "Dominican" ligero
Slots 7/8: 2 C98 seco, 1 CV Criollo ligero
Slots 9/10 2 C98 seco, 1 CVVA Hab ligero

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.