Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pics of your sticks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Although cigar shape charts feel authoritative, the named dimensions of cigars vary wildly by manufacturer. Every few years, a creative marketeer invents yet a new name to throw in there. Those named after famous cigar smokers seldom reflect the size of cigar regularly smoked by that honored person, and often conflict with a similarly named cigar from a different manufacturer.

Snapshot from JR Cigars today:

LanceroSchmancero.JPG

Bob

Snowblithe

A tale of two stogies. The first one was an abject failure and the second one was a qualified success. The first started tunneling immediately, so it was like smoking ASP ligero puro . It was tasty but utterly unsmokable. I had overcased the filler. I made both seeing how far I could push the density and still smoke. The second one was made on a different day and feels like a brick and has very tight draw but smokes beautifully; the ash is tenacious enough to survive me wending around the city operating the signal stalk and wheel.
ASP, Corojo viso, seco, binder and wrapper. Rich, tasty smoke.
EC80DAE1-EC0F-4A43-8134-05D4E87A4888.jpeg5CDDD625-9303-473A-9087-D9A50431A1AB.jpeg

webmost

Today's pair of Sweet Rum gars, not five minutes old:
SweetRum_20201209.jpg

They're sitting atop Maks' home-made two-busto mold. It's my fave; not for shape, but for handy and for handiwork.

Once these lose their damp, they lose their blotches, and will look like so:
SweetRum.jpg

Satisfactory all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.