Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

profile / introducing myself - paintercote

Status
Not open for further replies.

paintercote

Please allow me to introduce myself, im a man of wealth and.......... oops sorry, that was The Rolling Stones song. I want to introduce myself. I am chris cote. username, paintercote. Musician and tobacco hobbiest. I have no Idea what im doing, I just know that I have spent a fortune and there is too much information on Utube, so, I can't tell you guys how happy I am to have found this sight. I have a couple of posts up already and desperately could use some answers before its too late. Please understand that I do not understand the tobacco lingo / language but am slowly getting there so bare with me.

Attachments

• Photo on 11-12-20 at 11.18 AM.jpg
    Photo on 11-12-20 at 11.18 AM.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo on 11-12-20 at 3.27 PM.jpg
    Photo on 11-12-20 at 3.27 PM.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 9

paintercote

Welcome to us here at Fair Trade Tobacco and thank for joning us (y)
I am having a blast looking around at the different post in this web sight. It only proves my point that I thought of the other day......"growing tobacco can drive one in sane".
I have read posts of people hanging tobacco in their bathrooms and everywhere else. Its like turning your home into a laboratory if you don't have a barn. I have several experiments going on. I have even begun to separate my tobaccos from premium to medium and to " Bum heap" for those who always bump cigarettes off of me. the lowest being the green dried leaves with I will probably through out. But, mostly, things are looking pretty good around here for my first time growing. I can't wait to see my electric bill. Thanks again to all in this site that have put up with my silly questions. I hope some where good questions as I am on the learning curve. Funny how I have become obsessed like a mad scientist. have a great day and I will send pictures after curing with some more silly questions. God bless and thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.