Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

ProZachJ's 2024 Grow Log

ProZachJ

The northeastern eye wall of hurricane Beryl passed directly over my house. Over ten trees were uprooted completely. In a very disheartening turn of events most of the panels were ripped off the hothouse and the bulk of my crop got rained on for over eight hours. By the time I got home to check on things mold was already setting in on much of the crop. I'm not sure how much will end up being salvageable.

:cry:

1000003575.jpg
1000003580.jpg
1000003572.jpg

PressuredLeaf

The northeastern eye wall of hurricane Beryl passed directly over my house. Over ten trees were uprooted completely. In a very disheartening turn of events most of the panels were ripped off the hothouse and the bulk of my crop got rained on for over eight hours. By the time I got home to check on things mold was already setting in on much of the crop. I'm not sure how much will end up being salvageable.

:cry:

View attachment 52006
View attachment 52007
View attachment 52008
Wow, those are some serious trees that got uprooted! I hope your loved ones and property are mostly unaffected.

That’s a shame about the tobacco, you pulled off one of the best grows I’ve seen lately. If, by chance the mold is contained to the midrib of your crop, you may be able to save most of that via drying it down. Although, I imagine with the property damage you have more pressing matters to deal with. The good news is you are talented at growing and curing tobacco, so there is always next year!