Whole Leaf Tobacco

PsychDocs products...just got mine in the mail

Smokin Harley

You guys need to see these in person to appreciate how nice these custom cigar cutters are. One is Zebrawood , the other is a Black Leopardwood that the wood grain moves like flames under the right light. Thank you . Good thing Christmas isnt too far off , I can't wait to give the one to my brother in law.
pics to follow ...

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I take a thumb tack and poke several holes in the base, or slice it of with a razor if it's a fatty.

My boy toys make noise. Gotta save the cash for that haha.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
A good cut, either a deep "V" or a straight guillotine cut, make a difference in how a cigar smokes. A tiny opening allows tars to build up on the edge of the aperture.

Bob

PsychDoc

You guys need to see these in person to appreciate how nice these custom cigar cutters are. One is Zebrawood , the other is a Black Leopardwood that the wood grain moves like flames under the right light. Thank you . Good thing Christmas isnt too far off , I can't wait to give the one to my brother in law.
pics to follow ...
Thanks Smokin Harley! Glad you like them. I just got in some ridiculous Maple Burl that I will be working with on some projects.