Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Robncars 2022 Grow

Robncars

That could be one heck of a nice humidor!
If you need a humidor that size you should probably start gifting those cigars. Your grandchildren in their 80's will be gifting those cigars so they don't have to leave them in the will too. (Or go to jail because they have antique contraband) RFLMAO

Byronodmon

Suncuring idea with those ball cages I have
I have 1 or 2 hundred cages lmao
My biggest concern is i seem to have hoppers on my wilted, half cured, and fully cured leaves. Even the bone dry leaves ive found hoppers chewing on. You think they can become addicted?
View attachment 43274
I had grasshoppers invade my color curing mini greenhouse the other day. They were in there having a hay day! I thought I successfully harvested without any major bug damage and then find them in there eating everything! I've also put yellow leaves out on my shrubs to sun cure and it seems like it pulls out the grasshoppers! They can't resist it. At least in my area.

Robncars

I had grasshoppers invade my color curing mini greenhouse the other day. They were in there having a hay day! I thought I successfully harvested without any major bug damage and then find them in there eating everything! I've also put yellow leaves out on my shrubs to sun cure and it seems like it pulls out the grasshoppers! They can't resist it. At least in my area.
Seems like it's an all you can eat buffet.....

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Made a mistake. Is this reversible.
Mold showed after 12hrs. I caught it when I got home. Seems to be washing off easily with no spots left behind.View attachment 43442
I have lightly misted leaf with 50% water/vinegar and it seemed to make it go away. I didn't notice a taste difference.
That is an odd pattern on yours, mine was mostly along the main stem and spread slightly to the lamina.
Washing cured leaf can wash away nicotine and flavor.