Whole Leaf Tobacco

Seasons Greetings (Black Friday deal)

greygoose

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, here is this year's Black Friday deal. We're also sending other goodies based on your participation in the forum and the order size.

View attachment 34265
Thank you Don, I’m pumped! Is this live for forum members now? And also does the “greatdeal” code still work like last year? Thanks again!!

burge

I am ordering and posting the deal on facebook. Some of the guys were posting pics.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Thank you Don, I’m pumped! Is this live for forum members now? And also does the “greatdeal” code still work like last year? Thanks again!!
I wouldn't order with the expectation of getting the deal. I'm hoping to have UPS shipping options installed before the sale starts, so that can save you even more money.
Yes, the greatdeal coupon code will still work.
You can safely start ordering after 3:00 PM on Wednesday because your order won't be processed until the following Friday which is the day the sale begins.

greygoose

I wouldn't order with the expectation of getting the deal. I'm hoping to have UPS shipping options installed before the sale starts, so that can save you even more money.
Yes, the greatdeal coupon code will still work.
You can safely start ordering after 3:00 PM on Wednesday because your order won't be processed until the following Friday which is the day the sale begins.
Thank you Don, much appreciated for the reply. Will order on The 25th after 3pm. Thanks for the deal and the extra options for shipping. Stay safe!

burge

Good from one Canadian to another your best to order Friday or Saturday then when it ships its part of the the bulk of packages and it makes it easier to clear customs.

greygoose

Do I need to buy three pounds of one type of baccy or a total of three pounds of any baccy?
From my understanding it's equal to or less than the value of the 3 purchased, doesn't mention it have to be the same type. so i'm guessing if buying more than 3, it'll be for example 3 wrappers + 1 free wrapper of equal or less value, 3 fillers + 1 free of equal or less value.

burge

I am waiting for a bit to get the sipping frenzy going just order 3 lbs type in the special instructions on what you want free equal value or less.