Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Seasons Greetings (Black Friday deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Do I need to buy three pounds of one type of baccy or a total of three pounds of any baccy?
You can mix or match any way you want. Free tobacco has to be equal in value to the tobacco you order or less in value to qualify for the promotion.
Order:
3 - Flue Cured Virginia Lemon
1 Free pound of cigar wrapper would not qualify for the promotion

Order:
1 - Ecuador Maduro wrapper
1 - Corojo Oscuro wrapper
1 - Ecuador Los Rios wrapper
1 Free pound of CriolloWrapper DOES qualify

Gobble Gobble

Last edited:

burge

Last year I ordered 3 hand tied and 6 cdn if that helps, to get those free. Try to group your tobaccos and you will be fine. I would suppose if you ordered 3 cigar and wanted a pound of Virginia you could do that. I would categorize and buy that way. Do you know what you like?

Iowalez

My order is shipping today! I'm so excited! I'll have a great shredder and lots of leaves. I hope this time the box goes straight to Des Moines and doesn't visit St Paul again. Please be on schedule this time!

Iowalez

Krumovgrad T2, basma, hand tied lemon, VA red leaf, VA bright leaf, dark air cured, Canadian flue cured, Prelip, and the heavy duty shredder. I still have the 9 variety sampler, a pound of perique, and some organic Canadian flue cured with 10% perique in it. Bought 6 pounds of leaves with two free pounds. The box is in Cleveland right now. I want it to go to Des Moines next, and not be put on a plane to the Twin Cities for a sightseeing detour. I realize the DSM airport is small, but UPS and Fed Ex use it and the Rochester airport an hour north of me, all the time. Before the courts halted the USPS changes prior to the election our mail was often delayed and taking longer in transit, but its been pretty good lately.

Now, if my three missing cats are found, I'll be totally happy. My special girl vanished into thin air 16 days ago and I've been really sad and worried. Three have gone missing since Sept 1st.. No one has seen them. Don't ask me how many cats I have; its a lot and good forever homes are in scarce supply in Iowa.

burge

Sweet you will enjoy for sure I get 12 lbs when I order if I lived there would probably get 20

Radagast

Krumovgrad T2, basma, hand tied lemon, VA red leaf, VA bright leaf, dark air cured, Canadian flue cured, Prelip, and the heavy duty shredder. I still have the 9 variety sampler, a pound of perique, and some organic Canadian flue cured with 10% perique in it. Bought 6 pounds of leaves with two free pounds. The box is in Cleveland right now. I want it to go to Des Moines next, and not be put on a plane to the Twin Cities for a sightseeing detour. I realize the DSM airport is small, but UPS and Fed Ex use it and the Rochester airport an hour north of me, all the time. Before the courts halted the USPS changes prior to the election our mail was often delayed and taking longer in transit, but its been pretty good lately.

Now, if my three missing cats are found, I'll be totally happy. My special girl vanished into thin air 16 days ago and I've been really sad and worried. Three have gone missing since Sept 1st.. No one has seen them. Don't ask me how many cats I have; its a lot and good forever homes are in scarce supply in Iowa.
I wish your cats a speedy and safe return.

Iowalez

Well, once again the USPS messed up with my package of leaves and new shredder. They went sightseeing for a while between Akron and Cincinnati and have vanished since leaving there on Sunday. I think it must be traveling via ox cart this time and the cart broke down.

burge

Well, once again the USPS messed up with my package of leaves and new shredder. They went sightseeing for a while between Akron and Cincinnati and have vanished since leaving there on Sunday. I think it must be traveling via ox cart this time and the cart broke down.
Sounds like it could be where you are living. My sister lives in a small town It has to a sorting facility first then to distribution

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Snow_Cleveland_com.JPG

Cleveland.com

Iowalez

Well, it supposedly left Cincinnati on Sunday evening, so its gone somewhere... Priority Mail should go on a plane. Are the airports closed from the storm? One time I shipped merchandise to a customer in WA but the USPS put it on a plane to Hong Kong. It made a tour of the Asian Rim before arriving in Alaska, and finally on to the customer.

burge

Being in Canada it takes a good week and corona they had the biggest online sales on record.

Iowalez

Sounds like it could be where you are living. My sister lives in a small town It has to a sorting facility first then to distribution

The mail takes one day from Des Moines to me. I'm an hour directly north of the Waterloo sorting facility on the main highway. I'm rural, but only an hour away from Rochester MN and Mayo Clinic. I do a lot of shipping and get a good number of packages, most of them on time. UPS has the best track record, Fed Ex Smart Post and Home Delivery are the least reliable. Our mail was slower for a while during the time the sorting machines were being removed but it seems back to normal now.

burge

Trust me Black Friday was crazy. They are over whelmed. This really is not the place to vent on the postal service. WLT has no control over the post office

burge

Looking at sales it appears that 20 billion sales over the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.