Whole Leaf Tobacco

Seed sites

Radagast

Hey gang
I've been perusing some of the online seed websites. Most haven't been updated in quite a while.. Has anyone used one lately? Does anyone have any opinions or a favourite? Any Canadians out there have a hard time getting seeds across the border?

GreenDragon

There is a list in the FAQ of sites members have purchased from Additionally, one of our members @skychaser , runs Northwoodseeds.com
I don't believe there is a big need to update these sites often. Margins are small and tobacco seeds don't change much year to year.

Radagast

There is a list in the FAQ of sites members have purchased from Additionally, one of our members @skychaser , runs Northwoodseeds.com
I don't believe there is a big need to update these sites often. Margins are small and tobacco seeds don't change much year to year.
Perfect thank you!

ChinaVoodoo

As a Canadian, I've only had a good experience ordering from Northwood Seeds.

I'm curious though, if there are tobacco farmers near you, and what varieties they grow.

Radagast

As a Canadian, I've only had a good experience ordering from Northwood Seeds.

I'm curious though, if there are tobacco farmers near you, and what varieties they grow.
I'm in Peterborough, there aren't any tobacco farms nearby at all. There used to be lots down on Lake Ontario in Durham county but nothing for abiut 25 years now. ..That I've noticed anyway! Doesn't mean they aren't there I guess.