Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Seed trade 2019

NotIndian777

Hi every one I am looking for tobacco seeds. I am mainly collect tribal tobaccos like potawatomi woodland for example. I am looking mainly for rustica and interspecies. Later this year I do want to try my own interspecies cross.
I am not big into tobacco I am mainly squash grower. So I can trade vegetable seeds if that's more your thing. I also wanted peoples opinion what would be good interspecies cross? Let me know if your interested

ChinaVoodoo

Granted, I am working on my own inter-species cross, but there isn't much need for it. There are so many tobaccos that there are no real holes. If you had the ability to produce hundreds of plants in order to select for disease resistance, that would be the main reason.

My main reason is curiosity, and it doesn't matter too much to me what it ends up like. I crossed an Indonesian sun cured tobacco called Samporis with Isleta Pueblo rustica. I got 25 seeds. I don't know if they will be fertile, but if they are, in a year I'll send you some.

I like Samporis and I don't particularly like Isleta Pueblo. It's reminiscent of bounce dryer sheets, so I suppose the hope is that I will either breed Samporis qualities into the Isleta, or produce a lighter tasting, floral Samporis.

NotIndian777

Gotcha. I mean I am not big smoker maybe once in blue moon I get cigar but thats it. What I was aiming for are small plants big leaves with pretty flower. Its not first time dealing with interspecies I have maximoss and moschata and cushaw cross. To me tobacco is lost medinice and I want to grow them just for spiritual uses etc.