Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Seeds for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigD

Hi Everyone,
I have seeds from my first grow this year: WI901, Hickory Prior, Cuban Criollo 98, & Havanna 211. I bagged these varieties at first bud development and maintained them this way until until cut, and dried, ,crushed and sifted about a month ago. I'm primarily a cigar smoker but, have ventured into pipe tobacco as well. I would be interested in any tobacco seed that I don't already have listed. If you have read all this and don't have any seeds to trade, but would like some, please contact me privately and for a SASE I will send you some ("paying it forward" for all the knowledge I have gained reading the forums). Happy Holidays!

Dan
"BigD"

Attachments

• IMAG1407.jpg
    IMAG1407.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 29

dchiang

I just received the seeds that you sent. Thank you. I have to re-plan what I am going to plant this year so that I can incorporate some of these seeds.

BigD

I just received the seeds that you sent. Thank you. I have to re-plan what I am going to plant this year so that I can incorporate some of these seeds.

Glad they made it as there was no mail delivery here for two days after I sent them due to snow storms. I received your seeds as well Thank You! I will be planting them this year. I have to increase my variety in hopes of increasing the complexity in my home rolled cigars. Best of luck this growing season!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.