Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Shipping delays

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck

Ordered on April 29, was shipped very quickly by WLT the next day.
I thought it was stuck at customs and been checking at Canada post but then looked at tracking number and package is still in NY , absolutely insane, never experienced this before.
I won't be getting my package for another 2-4 weeks.

Sorry just ranting..

May 31, 2020
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
8:28 a.m.
Processed Through Regional Facility
May 4, 2020
12:00 a.m.
In Transit to Next Facility
May 1, 2020
CLEVELAND OH DISTRIBUTION CENTER
7:09 p.m.
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
AKRON, OH
5:54 p.m.
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
April 30, 2020

Avalon

Ordered on April 29, was shipped very quickly by WLT the next day.
I thought it was stuck at customs and been checking at Canada post but then looked at tracking number and package is still in NY , absolutely insane, never experienced this before.
I won't be getting my package for another 2-4 weeks.

Sorry just ranting..

May 31, 2020
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
8:28 a.m.
Processed Through Regional Facility
May 4, 2020
12:00 a.m.
In Transit to Next Facility
May 1, 2020
CLEVELAND OH DISTRIBUTION CENTER
7:09 p.m.
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
AKRON, OH
5:54 p.m.
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
April 30, 2020
Mine has been stuck since April 15th in Chicago, says it left USA but its not in New Zealand apparently.

burge

It is due to corona virus just ordered some fishing flies from Edmonton got a email said this could be slow due to the virus and some have waited 7 days to 3 weeks ad that is just a 3 hr drive.

ChinaVoodoo

It is due to corona virus just ordered some fishing flies from Edmonton got a email said this could be slow due to the virus and some have waited 7 days to 3 weeks ad that is just a 3 hr drive.
I am expecting vibe grape vines from Quebec. I emailed. It's not a mail issue, but the business itself is behind due to low staff.

burge

I can only say what was said to me its a whole bunch of issues

Davo

Ahi Ka - Well-Known Member
I ordered a tub of Ed g Robinson toward the end of March and its tracking updates stopped on the 29th of March, and last week the number appears to have reverted to its original entry “label printed”. Some postie is enjoying a nice bowl or two in Florida

Twilliger

I put in an order in mid april from WLT - the tracking showed that it got to Chicago for international processing within a few days, but it remained there for a full week. Tracking actually showed that it left chicago and then was magically returned back there 2 days later. Once it got into Canada though it came pretty fast, 2 weeks total from order to arrival. Just put it another order this past weekend so we will see how this one goes ... these are unique times for sure.

stdly

Living in Canada all my life and I'm old.
I expect up to 8 weeks for delivery from the US going through customs and all.
It has never been that long, close but it wasn't an order from WLT
WLT even puts all the necessary paper work on the outside of the package to help speed things up for us, over and above I thought when I received my first package.
And after I get my tracking number I don't expect WLT to be held responsible for shipping times.

Steve

stdly

If I recall I never waiting more than two weeks to get my WLT package.
buck
I hope you get it real soon that sucks.
If you read the feedback on the web for these distribution centres in the US wow not good.

We are lucky to have WLT available to us, look whats going on with New Zealand.
It must be frustrating for the people at WLT reading these posts and not being able to do anything about it.

Steve

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Thank you very much guys. I'll share this with the crew in the warehouse. I can't even begin to tell you how few people understand we do the best we can and once we transfer the orders to the shipper, there is nothing we can do except file a claim.

asm42con

My order was processed in Acron on May 8 nothing since. My order prior to that came through in about 2 week and it was sent out on the day that WLT was supposed to be shutting down due to corona

ChinaVoodoo

I'm still waiting on a non tobacco package from Quebec that was sent on the 25th. Tracking revealed nothing, nothing, nothing until yesterday when it changed to delivery expected today. So they're running behind in both delivery and updating tracking.

Joe F

Just found this website today, have been ordering from another company in the USA, my last order was April 11/ 2020, and still not here! Canada.BC.

stdly

Just found this website today, have been ordering from another company in the USA, my last order was April 11/ 2020, and still not here! Canada.BC.
Welcome
That sucks.
It looks like people in western Canada are having delays problems all around from what I have been reading?

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.