Whole Leaf Tobacco

Shirazi

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I don't know if this is the correct spot to post this one.
All I know about this plant is, that it is a Turkish type grown in Iran. A 60 day plant with a very nice flavor and aroma.
Any one have a clue on it? I would like to grow this one. I think it may be spelled SHERAZI. Not sure yet.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Re: Sherani

Yes the plant is called Sherazi. It is a Turkish but other than that I know nothing else. I believe several members here have grown it.

Jpcouling

I like this stuff a lot! My friends at Daggawalla sent me a sample and it is good in a pipe or cigarette. The smoke is spicy, Turkish aroma and taste, and if you inhale it had a nice throat hit.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Thanks Bob, I realy wasn't sure how to spell it. (like I can spell) I did a hunt and blew it. Thats why I asked. It was brought up in a conversation so I fig. I would look in to it.

leverhead

Sounds like it will be in My grow now if I can get it. Long grow season here.
It may flower in or around 60 days, for me it was around 100 days when I harvested it. Very thick leaves, it wouldn't stay lit in a cigarette. It has plenty of nicotine, both pluses in the Hookah. I've been told that in Iran it's fertilized well, topped and irrigated when necessary. It might be a good plant for you, it's pretty rugged.