Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Should I start to harvest? Please help!

Perequin

Ok so I'm approaching my first harvest and I might even have overshot it, and I could use a trained pair of eyes on my plants, as I have no idea what stage they're in!
I started noticing that my leaves are drooping a lot. I thought they just needed water at first, but they aren't really recovering completely in the mornings. Picture taken at around 7 pm. I haven't really noticed the alligator pattern I've seen people talking about. Only some slight yellowing tips on some of my plants. Specifically on my Cherry Red, but it's also starting to show on my cigar varieties.
Image from iOS (10).jpg

Then I noticed my Burley had started to really yellow a lot in the lower leaves, and the upper leaves are also pale in comparison to the other varieties.
Image from iOS (6).jpg

I also noticed that one of my Cherry Red's isn't looking very healthy.
Image from iOS (7).jpg

Here's a different plant of the same variety.
Image from iOS (14).jpg
Here's my Havana 608.
Image from iOS (15).jpg

And finally my Criollo 98.
Image from iOS (16).jpg

Sorry for the image spam, I'm just really worried that I'll screw the harvest up! Any help people could give me would be very appreciated.

/Erik

Attachments

• Image from iOS (8).jpg
    Image from iOS (8).jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 4

wruk53

The growth in the top photo looks very lush. Could it be overfertilization? If it is, flush the root systems with plenty of fresh water and don't fertilize for a while.

Perequin

Ok, thanks for the help!
Last fertilization was three weeks ago. They have all flowered and I’ve topped everything but the burley.
Guess I’ll just hope the drooping stops by itself then. Knowing when to give them water has been a bit of a challenge.:)