Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Teck 1. Someone please out bid me .

MarcL

I feel for you. We have one from the states and two from Germany. I hope you get out bid. though, my better half paid a little more then that I believe.
Not so practical but nice piece of hardware. We did shred some noodles with it. I remember seeing somewhere that was the intended reasoning behind it?

ChinaVoodoo

DSC_0684~2.JPG

Guess what I got today.

DSC_0683~2.JPG

You know what? It works. It's missing two blades, but I cleaned it up, sharpened the remaining blade, and did a test run, and I think it will be just fine for pipe tobacco. With all three blades it must be a pretty fine cut.

Not bad for $15 plus shipping

burge

Sweet I know its slower than a regular shredder but a lot of people like them for some reason

ChinaVoodoo

Alright. No photos for you, atm. I don't think you need them, but I am really stoked about the Teck 1. I never actually got extra blades, so it still only has one blade. Nevertheless, it is amazing for cutting high case plug. I tried it before with bunches of leaves, and it seemed finicky, so it mostly sat on the shelf as a cool decoration.

I think the rest of you probably knew the Teck 1 was maybe even designed for cutting plug. I didn't.

So I pressed some leaf that was moist from being fresh out of the kiln, made it fit my box with the midribs intact and all running longitudinally, for about an hour, cut the plug in half, lengthwise so it would fit the channel, and Teck 1'd away. It fed through amazingly. I'll be doing all my tobacco this way from now on.