Northwood seeds

this maybe another go area to find seed

darren1979

First Time Grower
Your right it is a great resource, grin has been discussed many times here and Jessica who works at grin is a forum member.
There was a thread were forum members could vote for seed to be added to the ftt collection. I'll see if I can dig it out.

chris m

That's very cool . I'm very big into seed saving. Some of the vegetables that I grow go back 100+ years and always looking for the next cool thing

chris m

Found some that looked cool . But still to do some research to see what they are and use .
PI number 73505 Orinoco
116082 ti 708
377893 ti 11578
551284 Zimmer Spanish see it's a filler looked on the seed bank pdf list and only the Zimmer is on there

DGBAMA

Chris, I believe GRIN has gotten away from taking individual seed requests, but once a year Jessica takes a group request from the forum. One member normally consolidates the requests of all members, then redistributes the seed. A separate thread will pop up when the next list gets started.

chris m

Ok I have gotten heirloom seed from.them for the past few years . But will see what happened . Worth a try . Did not make a request this year will let everyone know what happened with it thanks Chris

chris m

Yes Jessica emailed me and said that they do one big order in the fall so I will wait for that and research what else I want for next year . Want varieties not e everyone has Chris