Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tobacco Plants for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBonner

Founding Member
Here is what around two and a half tons looks like . The tobacco on the back is the bottom stalk position leaves .
yBndO.jpg

BigBonner

Founding Member
This is my first one . I don't know if I will ever get any more . They are the only kids to have .

My son takes care of him almost all the time . He doesn't want to get away from his Dad .Hes a handfull and always with us even in the Backer stripping room .

johnlee1933

Founding Member
This is my first one . I don't know if I will ever get any more . They are the only kids to have .

My son takes care of him almost all the time . He doesn't want to get away from his Dad .Hes a handfull and always with us even in the Backer stripping room .
Yep. G-kids and G-parents get along great. They share a natural enemy. -- J

BigBonner

Founding Member
Larry,
What does each of those bales weigh? I'm guessing that's around 70 bales. 5000/70 = ~72#.

Bob

They are between 80 lb to 100 lb My average hits in the 90s lb per bale .

This year I have sold some that weighed 120 lb . The bales were high in case when stripped . . I made some bales light to keep my average below 100 lbs .

When I unload these small bales at the contract station . They place 8 of them on each basket and bands them together . If they average over 800 lbs they reject the basket of tobacco .

I have hauled over 10,000 pounds on that trailor a few times .

gracebowen

ugh. I think I missed out on the plants too. I got very busy with school. I wanted 5 bright leaf and 5 Turkish. Does anyone want to sell a few seedlings? I would be willing to try something new. I am in San Antonio and I smoke cigarettes.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
You've got plenty of time. Larry won't even start the seeds for another month or two.

The plants won't be ready to set until the beginning of May at the soonest.

ChuckP

They are between 80 lb to 100 lb My average hits in the 90s lb per bale .

This year I have sold some that weighed 120 lb . The bales were high in case when stripped . . I made some bales light to keep my average below 100 lbs .

When I unload these small bales at the contract station . They place 8 of them on each basket and bands them together . If they average over 800 lbs they reject the basket of tobacco .

I have hauled over 10,000 pounds on that trailor a few times .

Howdy Larry,

What type of baler do you use? They look good!

BigBonner

Founding Member
Great. Is this just Burley and Virginia or you have other tobacco to offer?

That load is burley in three stalk positions . Each bale is only one stalk position . Bottom of the stalk next is mid stalk and the top is the darker red tips .

I have alot of tobacco to list .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.