Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tobacco Plants for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
You should host tours, bring your own pipe, walk around hearing about the tobacco, seeing it and sampling everything.

The smell in there must be amazing

kmtproshop

I have
Burley 204 ,206 , 209, N 129 and TN 90
Bright Leaf
Havanna
Maryland 609
Ottoman
Samsun
Dark fire / air cured
True Conn. Broad Leaf

Let me know if anyone needs plants .

Larry
Looking for bright leaf---do you have any this year?

BigBonner

Founding Member
Who needs plants ?
I like shipping on Mondays and Tuesdays . This way they should get to their new homes before a weekend .

Next week I will be planting my tobacco it may get to be a busy time for me .

CT Tobaccoman

I have Burley , Maryland 609 and Bright leaf plants left for sale in larger quanities , 20 or more ,

I give good deals on Burley by the hundred count .

Its getting to the end of season .

Is Maryland 609 flue cured or air cured? Can I get a price on 20 burley plants (cigarette type) and a price on 10 MD 609 and 10 Burley (if the MD can be air cured?) Need ASAP. Can they be shipped to Massachusetts? I'll pay for shipping as fast as possible. Will they survive the trip?

Thanks

Last edited:

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
CT Tobaccoman,
Welcome to the forum. You'll need to send a PM to BigBonner (click his name, above, and select send private message).

MD 609 is usually air-cured. BigBonner's plants ship very well, with a better transplant survival rate than my own starts.

I suspect that it's a bit too late in the season for him, but he may have something.

Bob

Connie

Hello! May I buy 6 plants from you? I know it's late in the season, but I'd rather not lose this years' growing season. OUr first frost doesn't hit until late September/early October. Thank you, Connie

DonH

Is Maryland 609 flue cured or air cured? Can I get a price on 20 burley plants (cigarette type) and a price on 10 MD 609 and 10 Burley (if the MD can be air cured?) Need ASAP. Can they be shipped to Massachusetts? I'll pay for shipping as fast as possible. Will they survive the trip?

Thanks
CT, where in Mass do you live? I live in North Central Mass and I have a lot of extra plants. About 100, I think, but I can check. You are welcome to have them if you want to come and pick them up. PM me if you're interested.

DonH

CT, where in Mass do you live? I live in North Central Mass and I have a lot of extra plants. About 100, I think, but I can check. You are welcome to have them if you want to come and pick them up. PM me if you're interested.
I have sixty plants including six Burley (TN 90).

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! May I buy 6 plants from you? I know it's late in the season, but I'd rather not lose this years' growing season. OUr first frost doesn't hit until late September/early October. Thank you, Connie
Connie,
Welcome to the forum. It's not clear where you are located, but from your first frost date, I would guess that it would be a real race against the elements to get a crop, and have it color-cured (transition from green to yellow or brown) before it freezes.

Bob

ArizonaDave

Good thing AZ doesn't have a frost date, people down here grow flowers and veggies from fall to spring, some even brave the summer. A lot of corn growers too.

CT Tobaccoman

I started new Burley plants that are just sprouting now. I had planted my tobacco, but it was destroyed by accident. I ended up getting plants from Big Bonner. But, around mid-August I will have 20-30 burley seedlings. Maybe somebody in Florida or some other hot place will be able to use them.

Just saying, if anybody wants to keep it in mind. Maybe I'll set them anyway and see if they can beat the first frost.

Michael.r.dean1

Thanks, located in Lansing KS. I am looking for some tobacco plants if any member is selling them. Also interested in learning more...have been using Home grown clean tobacco for about 4 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.