Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tobacco seed for sale

rainmax

Founding Member
I have 5 doters.

Thanks for your new page. I'we been around for a week now. Also thanks for your thanks on Prilep strain.
I will be back.

Ben Brand

Nice site Sky and cheap too.
Just a question, I am interested in the Dominican seeds, but by me living in a 3rd world country my credit card is not linked to Pay pal, and me being a bit stupid with the new teqnology I don`t know how to link it. Is there any other way to pay for these seeds by credit card. Maybe the best is to go to the bank and ask them for a few dollars and send them to you, if I cant pay by credit card.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Nice site Sky and cheap too.
Just a question, I am interested in the Dominican seeds, but by me living in a 3rd world country my credit card is not linked to Pay pal, and me being a bit stupid with the new teqnology I don`t know how to link it. Is there any other way to pay for these seeds by credit card. Maybe the best is to go to the bank and ask them for a few dollars and send them to you, if I cant pay by credit card.

Try Bill Me Later. https://www.billmelater.com/index.xhtml You can link it to your Paypal account and BillMeLater will send you a bill every month which you can pay by check. No interest charges if you pay the whole bill every month and don't carry a balance.

skychaser

You don't need to link the card to PayPal or have an account with them. The invoices work just like any other on line purchase does. Much simpler and easier that PayPal used to be a few years back. The only one who has to give them any info, or link any account to them is me.

The first orders we got are already in the mail and on their way. More are going out in today's mail. Thanks everyone !

Indianamac

Received my seeds today Sky! Thanks.
Now, could you please send the Spring time that I ordered, next? That order was 65 degree, sunny days!!

bonehead

my seeds arrived in a nice bubblewrap manila envelope today. i ordered tobacco seeds from six or seven differen't companies for the last two years and didn't expect to see so many seeds in your packages. the speed the package arrived and quantity of tobacco seeds is amazing. thankyou from a satisfied customer tom o.

Ishi

Got mine today also. Now if we get some rain I will be able to do a larger grow. As it stands now Will only Do a grow out on some seeds from Bob. IT is so dry that even the foxtails are not growing.

Ben Brand

Sky
Just want to apologize, I ordered some seeds from you and tried to pay with my debit cards, but not one off them seems to work. Drove to my bank today 120 km and all they said is I must go to Johannesburg, 300km from where I live, so a bank called Wesern union can make a bank transfer to your bank account. This woman pissed me off, all she does is shrugging her shoulders, sorry can`t help you, is all she said.
Sorry that I have to cancell the 2 packets of seed I ordered from you. Iv`e realy btried to sort this payment thing out, but to no avail.
Ben

skychaser

Ah haa! That was you. You had a different last name on the order so I wasn't sure. I thought it was a funny coincidence to "know" two Ben's in S.A.
The bank check might not have worked out for you either. They want a $20 fee to issue one here. And $25 to do a wire transfer! It's ridiculous.
But.... we send out a lot of samples to people, mostly fishing for more buyers. So before heading off to the post office today we decided to send you those seeds anyways. They are on their way! No charge. Just pass the favor on to someone else someday and spread those seeds around down there. :D

Cheers
Sky

Ben Brand

Sky
You are a kind Gentleman for sending me the seeds free of charge. Thank you very much.
I am in contact with Bigdog, a new member, and will supply him with seed. He also wanted to order from you, but I told him about the pitfalls. Sorry that I`m taking bussiness away from you. He is to late to plant now, but next year I will give him the varieties he needs.
Thank you again for your kindness.
Ben

ne3go

I like also to order some seeds, and want to ask about shipping to Greece

skychaser

No problem. We can ship to Greece and Slovakia. The price for the seed and shipping is the same. The only difference will be your seeds will be shipped inside a normal looking business sized letter instead of the 4"x6" padded envelopes we use for Canada and the US. Anything larger than a regular sized letter is considered a parcel, and then a customs declaration form is required. We use a light padding around the seeds with your receipt folded around them and none have ever been damaged during shipping. If for some reason customs should confiscate your seeds, we will ship them a second time at no extra charge, or give your a full refund. Your choice. We have shipped to 20 different countries now and customs has only ever gotten one. That was to Australia. But thy didn't get the second shipment. :D

POGreen

Sky
Just want to apologize, I ordered some seeds from you and tried to pay with my debit cards, but not one off them seems to work. Drove to my bank today 120 km and all they said is I must go to Johannesburg, 300km from where I live, so a bank called Wesern union can make a bank transfer to your bank account. This woman pissed me off, all she does is shrugging her shoulders, sorry can`t help you, is all she said.
Sorry that I have to cancell the 2 packets of seed I ordered from you. Iv`e realy btried to sort this payment thing out, but to no avail.
Ben

That seems to be the new sort of style banks are using on costumers today.
Where I live the biggest Bank in Scandinavia , Nordea is closing its costumers desk service completely + the money teller around the side is taken away now in September here in the small town of Halmstad.
They made a 5 Billion Dollar profit and just want more.
Don't know how their elderly customers will manage in these new sort of times we live in , they don't know anything about computers an stuff.