Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tobacco variety ? And Malaysian traditional tobacco

Leftynick

ya its from terengganu.. must be indonesian variety i believe, but nonetheless taste is good so ok lah :giggle:, but im looking also for oriental tobacco.. tried once from terengganu, very2 aromatic but hard to get the seeds... maybe will have to oder online .. im growing some tobacco now.. hopefully its ok, raining season quite difficult to get a good grow, but not transplanted yet lets see how.. thinking of opening a grow blog.. i usually use this terengganu tobacco/kelantan and sabah tobacco as well... real nice, rasa berlemak... huhu.. for me its the best lah.. have rolled cigars with my tobacco as well.. hoping to get a good grow this time... what did you grow before ?
I planted many variety before. Some burley, oriental, virginia and cigar. My last grow is semois variety for pipe tobacco. I would give you some seed but I left all of my seed in my mother in law home in Kuantan. Currently live in Johor. But you can get seed from forum member here skychaser. He has a lot of seed variety.
I have kasturi seed which supplied by Tutu a while back if you want to compare with the traditional variety. But like I say, I left it at my mother in law place.

Tobaccomy

I planted many variety before. Some burley, oriental, virginia and cigar. My last grow is semois variety for pipe tobacco. I would give you some seed but I left all of my seed in my mother in law home in Kuantan. Currently live in Johor. But you can get seed from forum member here skychaser. He has a lot of seed variety.
I have kasturi seed which supplied by Tutu a while back if you want to compare with the traditional variety. But like I say, I left it at my mother in law place.
If you do get those seed let me know ya I’d love to plant them, ya we can swap... i have seed from the local areas kelantan Terenganu and sabah,.. all different flavours for cigs ofcourse... looking forward to plant some for cigar as wel