Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tracking a package after it crosses the Canadian border

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChinaVoodoo

Did you know that if you take the American tracking number for your order, and enter it on Canada post's website, it works and you can obtain more info about the status of your shipment? Just tried it. Worked perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:

juan carlos

I used the number WLT provided with the shipping receipt, right from the link in the email. worked perfetly.

Also, shipping to Alberta took 7 days. awesome. Tax/duty was negligible...the border people did open the photocopied tax act included on the outside of the package, so that is a good, smart addition to have on the packaging!

BTW: quantities are very generous! Thanks for everything WLT!

juan carlos

next order just showed up, 6 chubby pounds of filler on the thanksgiving sale price!

4 and a half working days, and jammed into the po box again, no duties, no charges.

i'm thinking my postie is getting a christmas present this year.

JennyLeez

Thanks Orson, that tracker has the New Zealand Post link as well so that page can just sit there. So far it is moving faster than these seeds are :)

burge, I have never had reason to buy from overseas before and hence I had no idea where to go to track my box from WLT. Since it has to travel 13,395km ( 8321 miles) I am freaking out it may get lost :(
But I am assured from those who have gone before me, I will eventually receive it :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.