Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Welcome to the WholeLeafTobacco.com forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
This is kind of whoring I know, but that's why it's at the bottom of the forums page.

There will be specials posted here on a regular basis. These specials will be available to members only .

Currently, the Flue Cured tobacco is $5.00 off the price listed on www.WholeLeafTobacco.com

Whalen

FmGrowit - actually, you are Pimping, I, as the delighted recipient of your lovely product, am whoring. Feel free to remove this post, just wanted to get that straight. I for one am delighted that you are doing this for us at all, what ever you want to call it. It is a valuable service. I understand your reluctance to be seen as capitalizing on the situation, but from a standpoint of whats best for us, your ability to make this work is paramount. This is a very important forum for those of us trying to learn what turns out to be a very skilled trade. Kudos my friend.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Well, thank you very much for the encouraging and kind words.

Honestly, if this wasn't such a challenging job, I'd probably lose interest quickly. I'm just now starting to break into the behind the scenes world of tobacco. It's a tough nut to crack, but I think I'm going to be bringing some pretty interesting stuff to the sites.

justintempler

Considering the amount of work that goes in to growing and curing tobacco, and the prices at the local convenience store, you aren't whoring at all. :)

Tman

I'd like to thank you for all the work you have put into this site. I had no idea how much went into tobacco growing,curring etc. You are quite inspiring with the work you are doing. I hope to learn from this site and be able to pass it on to others. You are the type of person that makes America great.:)..Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.