Whole Leaf Tobacco

What Pipe or Pipe Tobacco Did You Smoke Today? [pics]

Sid.Stavros

GREEK INDEPENDENCE WAR of 1821

As today at 25 March 1821 the Orthodox Greeks officially started the revolution against the ottoman empire fighting turks and their allies [from albania,bosnia,egypt,croatia,algeria,tynice etc] to end a 400 year old tyranny and genocide.
Their motto was "Freedom of Death" and in few areas where the turks never manage to invade was "Win or Death".

1821-2020: 199th Anniversary, "For Country-for God-for Family" !

I am smoking Petersen & Sorensen Blue Sapphire.

Sid.Stavros

L' ENNEMI INTIME (2007) ,a War movie.
Algeria 1959, here is Captain Berthaut a WWII veteran brutally tortured by Gestapo now fighting the guerillas.

I am smoking Domaine de Lavalette No 8.

Ben Brand

No.50 Oriental Mixture

A blend of broad cut, fire-cured bright Virginia, with dark tobaccos for body and the addition of Latakia and a little Turkish to balance the flavour.

Bought my self some of this pipe tobacco yesterday, just to help me through this lock down, never had it, more of a Cavandish fan, but this is nice, very smokey, its like smoking a log fire.
Ben

Sid.Stavros

According to the measures for the Coronavirus the Cafe are closed, you have to inform the authorities via sms or have on you a paper with signature-ID to prove that you are exiting home for a specific reason. You must wear gloves and musk and many people are not allowed to gather even in public places.
Today i manage to ''escape'' from the ringer and go somewhere hidden and i send you the message that the Greek pipe smoker WILL NEVER SURRENDER !

Skandinavik Sungold.

ChinaVoodoo

I found half an ounce of store bought black cavendish in my rain jacket. Must have been from my friend Martin. Mixed it half and half with some air cured Costello.

Man, am i cooped up. Went for a walk. Drank a Guinness out of a paper bag and headed over to Northlands and Borden Park. Northlands started in the 19th century as some sort of farmers market. Here's the community farm which is across from the horse track. Pipe is a GBD. Almost got my feet wet crossing the sidewalk in the park. It's not too cold but there's no sun and a humid wind.

DSC_1183~2.JPG

DSC_1187~2.JPG

DSC_1182~2.JPG

DSC_1181~2.JPG

DSC_1181~3.JPG

DSC_1181~4.JPG

Last edited: