Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

What Pipe or Pipe Tobacco Did You Smoke Today? [pics]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid.Stavros

Waterloo (1970) movie, pipe smoking scene with Prussian Field Marshal Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher, the man who gave the victory to Allies against Napoleon.

283671073c9c99525df2c6d8e9a73be7773dfe55.jpg

28367106839c9cabd85582fea0bc978c76ed1afe.jpg

Rajek's No. 25.

Sid.Stavros

Greetings from Athens-Greece, the Hygienist Anti-Pipe Smoking Committee has a helicopter and a patrol car watching our neighbourhood but the Greek pipe smoker manage to escape from the ringer passing a message to the other pipe smokers around the World:
WE WON'T GIVE UP THE FIGHT !

283796365ecef74f6c0124ab70a6db4e0b81883a.jpg

Vanilla Hausmarken.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm smoking the very last bowl of @Levi Gross' Lemon Lemon (Limonka), that he sent me over a year ago. It is a bright lemon color, tastes light and smooth, but as a rustica, it packs a punch. It's a gloomy day, with rain predicted all day long, although it's not raining yet. I was able to harvest asparagus this morning.

So here is the view of the empty garden from my study, through an old farmhouse window, as I finish the bowl, and salute Levi.

Garden20200505_5078_gardenFromStudyWindow_500v.jpg

Bob

Sid.Stavros

I am watching Elementary S06 E14 ,take a look above Sherlock Holmes right shoulder, who was that guy which made an engraving with inclination on the stair's wood?

2838762941ed531bef4dc21d9318fdeb4efc896c.jpg

he is going to put his cellphone to his pocket as he is trying to rise up and the very next second is leaving while holding it in his hand.

283876280b4a252b6b4690a286348f3ec88d1039.jpg

I am smoking Gawith Hoggarth Coniston Cut Plug, single Greek coffee plus cool water beside me.

Sid.Stavros

Greetings from Athens-Greece, my infos from an ''insider'' were that the chief of Hygienist Anti-Pipe Smoking Committee full of angry slapped his hand on the desk and shouted: he has embarrassed us so many times, he keeps escaping and posting free to encourage the others. We have to catch him, today is our last chance. Listen me all of you,that's an order, arrest him and confiscate his pipe and his tobacco!
From the early morning i have spotted in the opposite roof a surveillance agent, in the block a drone was making circles, two unknown guys were in the right corner and an unmarked car with tinted windows was in the left. I knew that was a deadly trap from the enemy which hated my freedom so much.
This is the last Quarantine day but i couldn't stay inside only because they wanted so my decision was go out and as for the threats my answer was-is-will be only one: ''Μολων Λαβε'' which means in Greek ''Come if you dare and get them''. So i rappel from the back balcony, run and bypass a hostile dog, i jumped 2 walls and after crawling in a tunnel i manage to escape and go to my favourite spot for 2 hours of relaxation with my Kompoloi and my pipe.

28398434f0ef8676c06ecf2baec68be3f350d99f.jpg

Skandinavik Vanilla.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Greetings from Athens-Greece, my infos from an ''insider'' were that the chief of Hygienist Anti-Pipe Smoking Committee full of angry slapped his hand on the desk and shouted: he has embarrassed us so many times, he keeps escaping and posting free to encourage the others. We have to catch him, today is our last chance. Listen me all of you,that's an order, arrest him and confiscate his pipe and his tobacco!
From the early morning i have spotted in the opposite roof a surveillance agent, in the block a drone was making circles, two unknown guys were in the right corner and an unmarked car with tinted windows was in the left. I knew that was a deadly trap from the enemy which hated my freedom so much.
This is the last Quarantine day but i couldn't stay inside only because they wanted so my decision was go out and as for the threats my answer was-is-will be only one: ''Μολων Λαβε'' which means in Greek ''Come if you dare and get them''. So i rappel from the back balcony, run and bypass a hostile dog, i jumped 2 walls and after crawling in a tunnel i manage to escape and go to my favourite spot for 2 hours of relaxation with my Kompoloi and my pipe.

28398434f0ef8676c06ecf2baec68be3f350d99f.jpg

Skandinavik Vanilla.
10,000 euro fine for smoking in public? Nearly 11,000 usd. Holy moly.

ChinaVoodoo

Nearly every pipe I have ever owned has the same war scar (or worse). They do send them away for repair, and I have a pile of pipes for repair accruing.
Unsolicited advice and that's probably a much loved comfortable old friend, but I'd see if your shop or stanwell could replace that bit before it gives way entirely and the bowl hits the ground. Wouldn't hurt to ask..

tullius

Yah chawmpahs! ;)

Lol, keeping shops and factories in work though. Not gonna lie, I cringe a little when I see those bits knowing how much work goes into them.

But, if you buys the bike, do as you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.