Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

What Pipe or Pipe Tobacco Did You Smoke Today? [pics]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid.Stavros

THEIR BETRAYAL
The majority of pipe smokers are people with morals, dignity, honesty, integrity. On the contrary, the people on the Hygienist Anti-pipe smoking Committee are people without morals and honour, people who are insidious and evil who use dishonest means. The Cafes were to open last week, this was the agreement and we followed the rules as real Men but the committee's rats managed to convince politicians that "it is good for the public good" not to open for another 2 weeks. They were sentenced us still to smoke our pipe on the benches in parks and squares and we know they were laughing at us but i will remind to these wicked people two explicitly:
"Whoever waits gets everything" and "Whoever laughs last laughs better".

284285718aca61d0f50ff8d2c6290c883109f1fb.jpg

I am smoking Planta No1 in a Brebbia, double espresso beside me trying to stay calm while looking what the Mother-Nature offer to us.

Sid.Stavros

FINAL COUNTDOWN

Gentlemen, no matter how hard the Enemy (the Hygienist Anti-Pipe Smoking Committee) tried to postpone the date, tomorrow, May 25, the cafes will open (outdoor space only). It won't be the same as before (fewer people-the tables at a greater distance, etc.) but it's a start. No matter what they do, they can't stop us, we will smoke our pipe in public with coffee and Kompoloi until the end, we will never give up the fight!

b010.gif

28434186b17e2abda35febd0ab9f9d4c60e3a4d6.jpg

2843418572bf582cb83eaf827a2846c74ec6d8ac.jpg

Stanwell Vanilla.

ChinaVoodoo

What was the cause of the swelling, and was it detrimental?

Also looks from several of your pics now: you are/have been making knives from files. Nice.
I smoked it. Seems fine and untainted. I smelled it right away. Smelled like tobacco. The tobacco was dried in the open air. Possibly yeast? I don't see anything. It's been much warmer. Maybe the heat in the bucket outside started a reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.